Are women ashamed of their age?

I got a girl friend who despises turning 24. Shes fairly accomplished (master degree, full time job, own place).
Is it the biological clock that's ticking?

And you never know the age of women in the corporate world except the interns. It's like biggest secret. SMH foolery.

I got a girl friend who despises turning 24. Shes fairly accomplished (master degree, full time job, own place).
Is it the biological clock that's ticking?

And you never know the age of women in the corporate world except the interns. It's like biggest secret. SMH foolery.

I only notice this with women in their late 20's to late 30's, not all of them of course. I guess when you hit 40 you start accepting it.

I only notice this with women in their late 20's to late 30's, not all of them of course. I guess when you hit 40 you start accepting it.

I know of some women that doesn't want to disclose their age so, I guess that statement is true for some.

I know of some women that doesn't want to disclose their age so, I guess that statement is true for some.

probably just ashamed that her legs cant fully close anymore at such a young age
tired.gif

women who never tell their age are vain.  it's silly that they let a number affect them that much.

women who never tell their age are vain.  it's silly that they let a number affect them that much.

Originally Posted by airforce416

probably just ashamed that her legs cant fully close anymore at such a young age
tired.gif

what was her name?
laugh.gif

24 still seems young to be scared of getting older

she probably imagined she'd have all that stuff to go along with a man in her  life

Back
Top Bottom