Are yall ready for this upcoming NBA season...this mix playoff mix should amp that up

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

No. I feel like the NBA season just ended. It's too %@*$#+@ long.
I think you're confusing the nba with the mlb

Originally Posted by DubA169

More games doesn't mean the season is longer. NBA goes from late October to mid June. That's more than 8 months. Baseball goes from earlyApril to late October. That's 7 months.

I don't need anything to get excited for the NBA.

Like most of the die-hards, I'm always ready.

nice video man, just wish we were in it. don't worry though, we gonna be in the next one.

so ready for the season though!

More games doesn't mean the season is longer. NBA goes from late October to mid June. That's more than 8 months. Baseball goes from early April to late October. That's 7 months.

correct.. and the MLB plays a long season with a short playoffs... NBA goes long regular season and long playoffs... it's pointless, cut one or the other.

By the time the playoffs finally roll around I'm just ready to see who wins and be done with it. In baseball it's over in a month. The NBA drags it outfor ever and I lose interest, especially if the Lakers aren't still in it (which hasn't been the case recently). Since I have had something at stake,I've been watching more closely than I had in the past 5 or so years, and it's definitely too long.

^ the best is when your team is battling for a playoff spot. gotta love raptors basketball.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

More games doesn't mean the season is longer. NBA goes from late October to mid June. That's more than 8 months. Baseball goes from early April to late October. That's 7 months.

correct.. and the MLB plays a long season with a short playoffs... NBA goes long regular season and long playoffs... it's pointless, cut one or the other.
Yeah but when you play damn near every day it feels MUCH longer.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

it's not pointless because NBA basketball is actually exciting to watch.

...unlike, ummm..
nerd.gif

jk

I used to get hyped about the NBA even when if my Kings sucked balls but with the way the NBA has been evolving I just don't get excited for it like I usedto. Please bring back the 90s.

cant wait for another boston vs chicago series (assuming the bulls make the playoffs)

Originally Posted by 35KD

nice video man, just wish we were in it. don't worry though, we gonna be in the next one.

so ready for the season though!

NT detectives are gona expose you soon if your not the real KD
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom