are you a JEALOUS BF/GF?????

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

what does it matter..

i kissed a guy=i licked his Richard, anyway...

Wanted to know what degree it was.

to RKO, it was a "I kissed this guy at a party"...
she didnt drink
Mmmh females are taking the old traits of males.

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just ended my 2 year relationship yesterday
sry to hear that man keep ur head up..what happend if u dont mind me askin?
Simply couldnt trust her. If there is no trust, there is no way a relationship will work. Time for me to move on and look elsewhere...
Did she do anything to cause you to not trust her?
She cheated on me once. After that is was a wrap, I couldnt trust her anymore when I wasnt around. Call me a sucker for taking her back, but it's over now.

you probably loved her but once a cheater alwayz a cheater man

def not true. not that im condoning keeping or booting either way, but that statement aint true

I try to conceal it cuz it wont get me very far, but i can make almost every girl jealous.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

not a jealous bone in my body.

they be askin me "what if you saw me kiss another dude?"

I be like, "oh well, your loss *keeps it movin'*"
laugh.gif
me too, aint nobody tell you to kiss that dude, thatswhat I would tell her.

i used to be a few years back, but now i dnt get jealous at all. maybe its cuz i dnt care sometime or i dunno, but some girls think that its a bad quality thati have that i have cuz i dnt get jealous.
grin.gif

I'm funny, like if she does something as long as she tells me I mean it's and instant end but I won't be mad at her, but if she does something anddoesn't tell me that is when I'll get mad. I'm not really jealous just don't like to be played if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Just ended my 2 year relationship yesterday
sry to hear that man keep ur head up..what happend if u dont mind me askin?
Simply couldnt trust her. If there is no trust, there is no way a relationship will work. Time for me to move on and look elsewhere...
Did she do anything to cause you to not trust her?
She cheated on me once. After that is was a wrap, I couldnt trust her anymore when I wasnt around. Call me a sucker for taking her back, but it's over now.

you probably loved her but once a cheater alwayz a cheater man
def not true. not that im condoning keeping or booting either way, but that statement aint true

Why dont you think thats true? Ive had some nice lookin girlfriends and still cheated on them. Why? idk

life is too short to be jealous...trust your chick and if she messes up see it as a chance to upgrade and transform your swag.....there is always gonna be abadder chick and in the words of KG """annnnnnnyyyyythinggggg issss posssssibbblle"""""
wink.gif

Yup. Only to an extent tho. I've been done wrong in the past and it messed me up. Probably why some people on here aren't jealous, because theyhaven't experienced wrongdoing. And others I would assume "aren't jealous" to preserve their reputation as some hard a** NTer.
eyes.gif
Everyone gets jealous from time to time. Don't put up a front.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what do you guys do about your ladies having mad guy friends
For me, I don't even bother pursuing girls like this. I don't consider myself jealous, but I find it odd when girls are like this and wantno parts of the ensuing drama. Also, I know that most of their friends are playing the waiting game trying to smash.

I was talking to some chick and she had mostly guy friends, and she admitted that most wanted to smash.

So I don't even put myself in that position to begin with.

Jealousy is weakness..

but when its constantly flirting and caking with other chicks..you get the wondering..smh.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

life is too short to be jealous...trust your chick and if she messes up see it as a chance to upgrade and transform your swag.....there is always gonna be a badder chick and in the words of KG """annnnnnnyyyyythinggggg issss posssssibbblle""""
Nice Approach...

na, not jealous at all. She has a lot of guy friends but I'm good friends with a lot of them. Only thing I get a tad concerned about is the possibility ofpeople forcing themselves on her (at a club that is)

Back
Top Bottom