are you a natural good hearted person?

Idk ..

Depends on who you talk to ..

I'd like to think I'm a good person overall ..

If Im tight with you , i'll help you in anyway I can ..

Forer Effect and confirmation bias in this thread...
a bunch of narcissists up in here. 

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Yes, and many people ave told me that

just yesterday, i saw a homeless man at a light waving to people, with a big sign that read "Have a great day!" he was so happy, smiling and waving to everyone...when i saw him i went into burger king, got him a meal, and a huge large drink, he was so happy, i hope he knows he made my day, i just love seeing people in a good mood, esp the less fortunate

pimp.gif

Quoted For Emphasis...learn something new everyday.

People yearn to emulate authentic/genuine people but don't want to take the time to put in the work to be one.  In due time...you will be rewarded for what you put out.  Folks reap what they sew...in due time...in due time. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by scshift

Yeah I can honestly say I am.
I like seeing other people happy and enjoy their lives. It's not to say I'll let you walk over me, but if you're a good person at heart I'll be a good person to you.

Sometimes I get irritated but for the most part I'm never angry at anyone. I don't know, it's just the way I am. I naturally loyal, dependable, trustworthy, I think that makes me a good hearted person.
this is exactly me
if people understand my humor this is me.. Im very sarcastic, someone people take me too serious..

Back
Top Bottom