are you addicted to NT????

mods lock any other post i have here.....wut up NT??? so im curious to kno if ppl are addicted to NT.....i ask bcuz this weekend i went out of town n went tothe hotel lobby to check lol to see wuts new. my gf says im addicted so im just wonderin if any1 else thinks they r

Yea honestly i am
ohwell.gif

Can't go a day without checking it

just when im at work..
and when im bored at home
or sometimes at my friends house
and sometimes before i go to bed
and then maybe when i wake up...

but nah im nah addict at all.. :]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]When you say something and people ask if you got it from niketalk? I guess youcould say you're addicted...[/color]

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

just when im at work..

lol...
roll.gif
...dont sweat it guys...my girl says im addicted to it also..idont think so though...everytime i tell her sum news or sumtin she says.." U got that from Niketalk?"...
indifferent.gif
..n shes right most the time...i do check this site everytime on acomputer though

hello, my name is mike and im an nt-holic. i have a disease, and they don't know what to call it.

(Illinois) I SWEAR I AINT ADDICTED I CAN STOP WHEN I WANT TO AND I FEEL A CERTAIN WAY WHEN I'M ROLLIN UP ON YOU... I NEED YOU... I WANT YOU, THO I AINTSUPPOSED TOO... (Illinois)

tired.gif
smh.gif

Sneakerhead14 wrote:

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

When you say something and people ask if you got it from niketalk? I guess you could say you're addicted...

You tell people about this place?!

word. sometimes i try to explain it to some of my co-workers but they just give me the
indifferent.gif

NT gets me through my work day.
pimp.gif

my name is pmighty and im a nt-aholic,i have a disease and they dont know what call it

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

(Illinois) I SWEAR I AINT ADDICTED I CAN STOP WHEN I WANT TO AND I FEEL A CERTAIN WAY WHEN I'M ROLLIN UP ON YOU... I NEED YOU... I WANT YOU, THO I AINT SUPPOSED TOO... (Illinois)

tired.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

just when im at work..

laugh.gif