Are you an alpha male? vol. Alphanail

I understand that MMA fighters paint their nails for fights to help them from cracking but this is beyond ridiculous. Outside of that function why would you do this? Are the Affliction roided out d bags going to be color coordinating their nails now? 
http://www.alphanail.com/

I guess its understandable for MMA fighters, but for anyone else it should be completely frowned upon. Why dont fighters just use clear polish?

Nail ARMOR?

laugh.gif

BTW, MMA is a scourge...even worse than when And 1 swept the nation and every dude thinking they are "Hot Sauce". Now every undersized white guy dreams of lifting weights and learning leg locks and power bars just hoping they can get into a fight so they can show off their skills. I see it all the time...some andro/d-ball abusing dude with traps you can set your drink on looking at you like  he wants to fight, when you just trying to have a nice night out with you lady. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Now I guess I get to see them with pretty painted nails.

i could give a rat @*% if your Chuck Lidell or not, men wearing nail polish is suspect

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

BTW, MMA is a scourge...even worse than when And 1 swept the nation and every dude thinking they are "Hot Sauce". Now every undersized white guy dreams of lifting weights and learning leg locks and power bars just hoping they can get into a fight so they can show off their skills. I see it all the time...some andro/d-ball abusing dude with traps you can set your drink on looking at you like  he wants to fight, when you just trying to have a nice night out with you lady. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why you gotta go so hard at the homie Club27?

Originally Posted by Regis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if that is indeed a shot than well damn

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How do MMA fighters nails crack? And in what way do they crack? Why not use clear polish?

The force from their kicks and punches when they make contact with another opponent. Split down the middle and chip. Good question who knows?

Originally Posted by Regis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Club27 unappreciation thread in disguise 
nerd.gif

"Chuck Liddell, Dave Navarro, Mehcad Brooks, Prince Harry, Roger Huerta, Zac Efron, Seal… If you put all the beautiful women that these men have slept with in one room, they would dominate the Miss World pageant. There are two things that all these men have in common. They have distinguished themselves as unique within their field, AND they regularly wear nail polish. Why do they do this? Because they can. And the ladies know it. There is no better way to stand out than to adorn your nails. It goes with any outfit, it looks unique in any situation, and it is almost GUARANTEED to start a conversation. You want a great OPENER? Paint one hand Matte Black, and one hand Metallic Black and ask a girl which she likes better. Bang. You’re in the GAME."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they got that  look...
but on the real... i guess i could compare this to the bruddas in the club, always wantin to plex cuz they not gettin no breezys...

or cuz their girl is super... super outta shape/horey/slutty/ugly..

Back
Top Bottom