Are you content with your life right now??? vol. How you living???

this time last year my best friend of many years did me dirty and stole 5 racks
i left the game i was so deep in to start a clothing company which failed (no funding)
i worked and hustled hard got up to 8 racks. just to loose it all to a deal gone wrong
at the same time i pulled a DUI
I recently purchased a 96 s500 with the money i could put together.
I have a 2000 credit card bill and 1800 DUI payment I'm taking care off
Working as a server 3days a week
Back in community college after taking a year off. My first 3years didn't go so well
Now I'm hitting school HARD
Every day I try and learn something new.
Money can't buy happiness.
The simpler my life the more fulfilled I feel
I'm only 22. I've been through and seen a lot
Everyone has a story
Be grateful for what you have.
Lifes Good

I would be happier if I lived on my own, had my own car, went to an easier school, had more friends in Toronto since most of my closest ones left, and had more time to leave the house to play with the wiminz. Otherwise, I can't complain, I've been getting good grades, I make the occasional booty call, I still keep in touch with all my friends, and hopefully I'll be getting the car more often. Just glad I'm healthy (although stomach acts up sometimes) and I got my family. Need to get back in shape. Not fat but starting to get a belly. A few months of working out and it should go away but I NEED more free time.
frown.gif

I dont ever believe in being content. You always have to feel the pressure to be greater and get more, or you short change yourself.

iono.

I got a job in this crappy economy.

But I'm not doing the thing I love anymore, which is boxing..

Lifes..... meh...

fambs in here got that 30 thousand hunnid million swag.

keep up the good job, fellas.

as for me, im happy.

#foreveralone is doing me justice, and i still get the benefit to holla at my chia a few times a week.

da money scraight, plehboi... blee dat!

start my senior year of college ball (NAIA) saturday...

tryin to drop 30 this weekend for homecoming!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

My life has its downs.
• In college. Meh....
• I'm broke, no job. Hustling isn't going as well as it should.
• I hate school.
• I want so much more for myself.
no. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Nah.

Want out of NY
No girl

Life sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I no longer question the truth within the Quran.  I'm appreciative of breathing, walking under my own power. Get knocked down 7 times, stand up 8 times.  Real talk, I almost never got up.

-My job is great
-My girl is great
-Got my health
-Content with my life

-Only negative in my live right now is tomorrow I will be celebrating the 1 year anniversary of my mother passing away...Its been a rough week and tomorrow is going to be a rough rough day.

The Hardest thing in life is making decisions. I never seem to make the right ones. Far from content.

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

My life has its ups and downs.
• In college. Meh....
• Haz a nice girl, very nice.
• One of my friends on business terms tried to crud me on some $ and haven't heard from him since.
I'm broke, no job. Hustling graphics isn't going as well as it should.
I hate school.
• Constantly worrying about my parents paying for school and how much debt I will be in once I get out.
• 18 credits every semester til I graduate if I wanna graduate on time and one 19 semester. 3 semesters left. Taking 18 now and I don't know how I'm surviving.
I find myself getting more and more distant from people as they change.
• I want so much more for me and my fam.
So...no. 
mad.gif

nerd.gif

Im not content with my life at all right now. I need to make some changes but I shouldnt complain. Only i can make myself happy. I just feel like I have the worst luck.
ohwell.gif

No matter what im trying my best to stay positive.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

No. Don't want to put negative vibes on this thread so I wont go into detail. Just nothing is going right, only thing keeping me out of falling into depression is my girl and I'm struggling to keep the negative out of the relationship.

you sound like a mental ******.......
laugh.gif
 drop the pink diamond shirts shud help

Nah. Been looking for a job for what seems like forever. It gets more frustrating making good contacts/networking but nothing ever works out. Not the type to feel sorry for myself or even ask people for anything but @@+% the one time I REALLY need help I can't get it. If it weren't for my pops and my bro I really don't know where I'd be......I just try my hardest to be positive and that's become a job in itself smh

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

Originally Posted by AyoDun

No. Don't want to put negative vibes on this thread so I wont go into detail. Just nothing is going right, only thing keeping me out of falling into depression is my girl and I'm struggling to keep the negative out of the relationship.

you sound like a mental ******.......
laugh.gif
 drop the pink diamond shirts shud help
laugh.gif
 this comment was honestly hilarious.
edit: ohhh my shirt. it's actually red, all the colors are way off.

Man.... I'm trying to catch myself from falling down in the dumps...I've been off of work from tuesday-saturday so this little break has me soul searching....

Stressing over....

Money really, no surprise but I can't @+#%!$% get ahead for +##* in my life. Recently graduated with my Bachelors in May, and working retail is mos def not cutting it.

How can a homie live off 20 hours a week?! Cant at all. Not with rent, phone bill, gas money, need new brakes, need an oil change, December i start paying back student loans. after my paycheck goes to where it needs too im struck with like $30 to last another 2 weeks....

My boy was just killed 2 weeks ago for no reason, gunman ran up into the surprise party his mom through for him thinking there were gangmembers in the spot when it was really all family, shot him dead in the kitchen with me walking down the hallway to the kitchen...c'mon man at his surprise bday party? thats %+%*+# up.... so alots been on my mind but at the end of the day I thank God for the fact i'm alive and able to try and fix whats going wrong in my life.

My big break will come...I feel it

Still in school
*!*$$% up by doing drugs so don't know if im going to get my job 

Undecided about what carrier i want to proceed in 

With  girl that played me so im just enjoying the @+$%#@% 

And just trying to life life 

WIFE, 2 KIDS, HOUSE, PICKET FENCE, POOL, 2 CARS, 300+ KICKS, GOOD JOB W/ FREE MEDICAL & DENTAL AND REF NCAA BASKETBALL...

Trying to decide whether or not I want to attend graduate school. I graduated from school in May. Worked at Hertz throughout the summer, but with the long hours, coworkers, overall negative vibe I got from the company, I said enough and left. That was about a month and half ago. I've heard all the negatives about quitting a job in this economy
grin.gif
. Since then I've been applying for different jobs, doing research on different graduate programs etc. I'm not worried though, things always work out for the better.
Things I need to work on;

-Limit spending

-Save money for a muscle car next February

-Get a well paying job that I can somewhat tolerate

-Save money

-Have fun and enjoy myself

-Let petty stuff go

Back
Top Bottom