Are you Team Cremation or Team Burial?

Cremation. We see what burial does to communities after you have a cemetery flood. Undrinkable water for years and decades even.

I get the religious aspect but it’s also a burden on your family. If you move no one will take care of your grave stone and you have to make piece with that.

Take my organs if they’re good and I’m confirmed dead then cremate me.

Burial.

How else am I supposed to come back when the zombie apocalypse becomes a reality. No ashes are going to reanimate

Cremation for me.

I’m not trying to do double duty by becoming a zombie. Ole Slammy is tired….and say you’re in the ground already how are you going to get out? Unless you are still on the slab when it pops off you are going to be stuck. Movies and Thriller makes it look easy. I don’t think so.

I’m not gonna have anyone around by the time i pass and idk if I’ll get cremated or buried but I prefer to get buried

was just talking bout this with my boy since his granny passed last week.

Caskets can get pricey so Id like to get cremated. Shidd if they could jus just dump by body in to a hole in the ground and cover it up Id take that as well. Whatever is cheapest man

maxresdefault.jpg

I was team burial, but as I've gotten older, I really don't care. Like others have said, it's more about whoever I leave behind.

And ghenges ghenges , I absolutely have it in writing somewhere that I'm to be buried in one of my DS Black/Metallic Jordan 5's. :rofl:

Grind me up and pour my ashes in the Bahamas. Why waste the time and money.

Been thinking about this recently.

If i don't have a family of my own and the writings on the wall I was thinking I could take a trip out into the wilderness some place.

Back
Top Bottom