Armando Galarraga, Tigers, robbed by Jim Joyce

That was terrible
smh.gif
smh.gif

I still can't believe that just happened. Jim Joyce can never set foot in Detroit again.

Updated Wikipedia already:
Perfect Game blown call

Joyce recently blew a call to ruin a perfect game. He is now the greatest troll in baseball. What a %+%+#.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Kill yourself. Seriously.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ump just jerked him like a mother %+*$!*. Even dude who was safe was like OMG did he just call me safe

Even if he was safe you have to call him out. It's a Perfect Game, a bang bang play has to go to the pitcher.

this is crazy ... steroids are one thing ... no hitters are one thing ... but perfect games in baseball this much ... something is wrong ... w/ that said ... i know he didn't get it but he should of .... the refs once again taking over something they have no business doing ...

wow i cant believe that....i feel so bad for the guy...if selig had any manhood he would change that but its not happening....that really sucks

That is as bad as it gets, disgusting a stupid umpire misses a blatant call like that.

Doesn't even give him the benefit of the doubt either.

Stupid +#*#.

Oh my gosh, that was terrible, I was just turning to espn as he let go of the pitch.  That is ridiculous and to argue with the 1st basemen on a call you missed, thats bad....

What a shame.. on the last out they blow the call. On the other hand, Jacksons play was unreal.

Back
Top Bottom