Armed robbery of Brinks truck caught on camera

Most people's credit card limits are not high enough on one card to make a big purchase, so it had to be split. Jewelry store probably didn't suspect fraud. What is breaking a few hundreds into singles going to do? You know how long it will take to do it with 6 mill? :lol:
Nah them jewelry dudes don’t be caring. ****** copping 20k+ in jewels with 8 different cards multiple times. They know they just don’t gaf. Then the ****** go rap about it in songs after.

better off just copping some work and banging that :lol:

I do love their nachos and olive oil served with bread.
nachos at macaroni grill?!!
A05E4667-A649-42AF-9D17-867DCF45DAF7.gif

You can easily wash 6 million. It takes about a decade though or less if split between multiple people. The money has to leave the country then come back in the process through real estate etc.

If it's only 3-4 people involved and they are willing to sacrifice some, they should dump a quarter mill on the street to throw off whatever system is in place that is tracking the bill's serial numbers.

Last edited:
guys who have never seen 10k in cash, saying 6 million is easy to wash ... man you know how much money that literally is, it's far too much, literally....
U quoted me previously
Must be talking about me
Talking about **** u don’t know about
Don’t know how much cash I’ve seen
But cool lil post u made

U quoted me previously
Must be talking about me
Talking about **** u don’t know about
Don’t know how much cash I’ve seen
But cool lil post u made

if i was was talking about you'd i'd quote you or reply like i'm doing now lil mama....

Right, if you just live a little more extravagant than normal. Upgrade from Apple Bee's to Ruth's Chris and stretch that 6 Mill over a couple decades, you'll be alright.

lmfao, this isn't what money laundering is ... at all... remotely, you physically can't even find a place to hold that much money in one fell swoop ..additionally there are so many ... nevermind, you guys know everything.

lmfao, this isn't what money laundering is ... at all... remotely, you physically can't even find a place to hold that much money in one fell swoop ..additionally there are so many ... nevermind, you guys know everything.
nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and I are suggesting to NOT wash it at all. 6 mill divided by three people (might be more involved, but let's assume three). That is 2 mill per person, not that much really. Just live a little more comfortably, splurge a bit here, and stay under the radar. But realistically someone is going to act wild and get everyone else caught up.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and I are suggesting to NOT wash it at all. 6 mill divided by three people (might be more involved, but let's assume three). That is 2 mill per person, not that much really. Just live a little more comfortably, splurge a bit here, and stay under the radar. But realistically someone is going to act wild and get everyone else caught up.

k.

Remember y’all only have to wash it
if u tryna do wild ****
Yeah, I'm not trying to live lavish.

Let me have the $6mil stashed away to be used for groceries and other purchases under $500...or is that too high to begin questioning? lolol

Yeah, I'm not trying to live lavish.

Let me have the $6mil stashed away to be used for groceries and other purchases under $500...or is that too high to begin questioning? lolol
spend $700+ on groceries every few months
never had the feds knocking on my door

Where did this 6 mill figure come from? The article I read only mentioned an "undisclosed sum".

Unrelated but, some dude who worked in the penal system said he met some dude (he and a crew) stole 6 million. FEDs found the money stashed away in a storage facility inside a Hummer. He said the guy was very smart, when they talked and whatnot.

And a few posters are saying some of us never touched that kind of money so, we know nothing about laundering money.

Back
Top Bottom