Armed robbery of Brinks truck caught on camera

brinks guy reminds me of the 'the wire' gif. dude was like yall got it. lol

1572632509700.png

smooth heist.

only way da guys get caught now is if da money is marked or idiots start snitching on themselves on social media.

Too many cameras out there, I feel like there's cameras on almost every corner so something has to get picked up.

I would have done the same **** as the Brinks guy. Not about to be superman over someone else's money.

Brinks truck dude IMMEDIATELY assumed the position :rofl: Fam aint even get time to assess it was a robbery, saw more than one person rushing him, heard some commands, and that was it.

Those cctv cams are mad convienent. Looks like they were floating in the sky with how close and clear the camera was.

Brinks truck dude IMMEDIATELY assumed the position :rofl: Fam aint even get time to assess it was a robbery, saw more than one person rushing him, heard some commands, and that was it.

Those cctv cams are mad convienent. Looks like they were floating in the sky with how close and clear the camera was.
I imagine if you work these brinks trucks you mentally prepare yourself for this exact situation all the time

I know I would

stl had a heist here some years ago, the "atm solutions" heist, they robbed the spot where they fill up atm trucks, & eventually everyone was caught. usually it's just too much cash for people to handle, they had car trunks filled up with cash, some vehicles made it down to atl in storage spots with cash in them, i remember working inventory control at a jail & the leader of the heist was just mad intelligent, dude just channeled his energy in the wrong place, he also said the main reason they all got caught is because it was just more cash than they ever imagined. here's a pretty long but damn good read about it. i think it was around 6 million they took.

here's a photo of the hummer they found with hundreds of thousands locked inside a storage unit in atl.
hummer-1500610038-71.jpg

stl had a heist here some years ago, the "atm solutions" heist, they robbed the spot where they fill up atm trucks, & eventually everyone was caught. usually it's just too much cash for people to handle, they had car trunks filled up with cash, some vehicles made it down to atl in storage spots with cash in them, i remember working inventory control at a jail & the leader of the heist was just mad intelligent, dude just channeled his energy in the wrong place, he also said the main reason they all got caught is because it was just more cash than they ever imagined. here's a pretty long but damn good read about it. i think it was around 6 million they took.

:rofl:
6 mil is easy to wash
they got caught cause it was too much
naaaah they just trash at knowing what to do

seeing as about half my family
are either dope fiends
or drug dealers
a pretty good amount
washing the money isnt hard
its the actual people involved thats usually the issue

Dude just because a person is a dope fiend or they move a baby sack or 2 doesn't mean they know **** about washing 6 million in cash. :rofl:

I'll give you a hint, washing 6M is difficult when you don't already have the processes and utilities in place to do so, like a well operated front organization.

I'm certainly no expert but I do have to do a lot of FINRA training for work. The money laundering module is interesting as hell. Just dealing with 6M in cash isn't easy, much less washing it.

Back
Top Bottom