Armory Downtown/PB-Bridge Hoody's Now IN STOCK 144 pieces made

Did a little photo shoot for some promo stuff. Heres a few we took theres tons more but check it out. All the designs in it are coming out this weekend at the two shops...Also next week at Armory Chicago. Enjoy.....

4uj04xv.jpg

6gmc6ps.jpg%20

644f0oj.jpg

6as6u5u.jpg

6g8xc1u.jpg

6ahytc9.jpg

4kxyikn.jpg

6auotqo.jpg

502zzf9.jpg

4kctgk3.jpg%20

4zkoz7d.jpg

6fhpuog.jpg

676pzec.jpg

627pv92.jpg%20

4rco4ki.jpg

6c44u9h.jpg

2wgdnr4.jpg

yo is armory gonna get any of the LRG winter line jackets?

i remember this time last yr yall had some heaters.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

We actually stopped carrying LRG after last year we had alot of trouble with the account cause we wouldnt ever get the dope @#%$ we ordered. We always got whatever was leftover from all there other orders. They really just didnt have any love for us and we were making some pretty over the top orders. So we just went elsewhere spent our money with some peeps that appreciated our business a little more. For winter we got some pretty dope stuff coming in from Crooks and Castles, Rocksmith, Fresh Jive, Orisue and a few other brands. SHould come check out what we got at the Pacific Beach shop thats where alot of the good stuff is at right now. Later this month it will be more stuff in both shops to get ready for winter as well...

Also the shoot was pretty fun hopefully we can schedule another so we can shoot the remainder of the gear...

peace
CROS1

for sure...

thanks cros.
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Hey CROS1, I am boys with Patrick Nakano (Your Fam ). He is always sporting the Armory gear when we work out at the gym. Figured I'd hit you up and say what's up.

What happend to my last post???

Anyways Pat is my brother in law he goes to the gym religiously HAHA. Thanks for hitting me up man Im sure I will probably meet you sooner or later...

peace
CROS1

RSVP to get in FREE before 11pm @ www.Going.com/ArmoryAnniversary

The Armory Massive been active in the San Diego community for several years, so its nothing to think that they ain't gonna do it big at their mostsuccessful club night The Bus Stop. Opening their store in 2002, the crew will be celebrating their 5 year anniversary of having the internationally acclaimedArmory Survival Gear store showcasing the best in fashion, music and culture in the heart of San Diego. Mixtape series veteran and World Re-known PartyRockin' DJ Neil Armstrong will be headlining an event with the cream of San Diego's crop doing it big leading up. Cros1, Charlie Rock, Hektik and morewill be alongside the 5th Platoon's member's celebration of his own as his crew will be celebrating their 10 year anniversary of blessing the headswith the best mixtapes and servings in the battle circuit and now rockin' clubs worldwide all the way from the home of Hip Hop New York. Only a $10 coverso show love to SD's finest, live at the Onyx Room in the Gaslamp district Thursday, Nov. 29th.

peace
CROS1

Black Friday we will be having a sale 10%-80% off most of the stuff in the store....also

Back by popular demand aSDthing T-shirts should be done by Black Friday I will have more info soon to find out exactly when....

Also this is our 5 Year Anniversary Shirt that was designed for us by our friends from Serye they will be limited to 150 pieces worldwide with a few piecesgoing out to our other stores in Chicago, Tokyo, Seoul and London.

Also our Bridge Shirts we had a bad batch of them the first time round so were getting that fixed up right now should be back available sometimes in Dec. Apologies to everyone thats been wanting one and hasnt been able to....
peace
CROS1

Last chance to RSVP for the Armory Anniversary Party tomorrow night w/special guest DJ Neil Armstrong....RSVP by clicking on the picture below.

Also tomorrow at 6pm for all the younger heads. Dj Neil Armstrong will be djin a set at the store. Come check it out also he will be selling limited editionFifth Platoon 10 Year Anniversary Tshirts....

Check out Neil's latest interview by High Snobiety Website...
http://www.highsnobiety.com/features/undr_crwn_neilarmstrong/index.htm

Also we will have our latest 5 Year Anniversary Armory X Serye collabo shirt available tomorrow as well. They are very limited so dont sleep.

and for all you holiday shoppers out there we got a ton of new merchandise in store as well...NEW GEAR by Akomplice, Fabricali, Dissizit and more....

Dissizit's new stuff is super limited so once its gone its gone...only place you'll find it after that is Ebay.....Both stores are stocked....

Dissizit X X-Large

Dissizit X La Coka Nostra

Dissizit X Dezinswell

Dissizit Hoody

Akomplice coming through with some dope stuff....not pictured we just got some denim in as well which is looking real sharp...

Akomplice hoody

Akomplice Big Lew Tshirt

Akomplice Connect the Dots T(Pic taken from City of God)

also more in stock just ran out of pictures.....Got the Blood Sucking Biters T, Street Couture and a few more....

Heres some flics of some hats we got in. Elm Company remember the name. There killin the game with there fitteds. Fits like a New Era but alot more sturdierand better quality. These particular hats were made in a very small run. 72 hats of each design I believe there are only a handful of stores carrying thehats.

These guys are helping us make our fitted hats which will be coming out sooner then later....

elm-company-2007-holiday-collection-1.jpg

Love talking to myself on this thread HAHA...

We were gonna wait to release them this weekend but being as we been getting hit up for this so much we just decided to put them out. 144 of each colorway fromsmall to 3XL.
Breakdown is like this Small 12, Medium 24, Large 36, Xlarge- 36, XXL-24, 3XL-12 for each color. So grabbem while there still in stock. Theres will also be asize run going to Willy's Workshop as well in Mira Mesa so they should get theres within the next two days.
peace
CROS1

what kinda of kicks yall got there? b/c yall the only place where i can find exclusive dope kicks..let me know...put some pics up..hopfully yall got some sbsin stock.

We havent got shoes in for a sec. Only ones we got in stock right now are UNDR CRWN's and were just clearing them out for $40 a pop....Been to on thegrind with the gear to try and get some resale kicks from peeps. I know that Future of Style is doing the consignment thing so they got some stuff there...
peace
CROS1

Armory Survival Gear in Pacific Beach just got there shipment of Diamond Shirts. Got the Tribute Collab, Han Cholo Collab, Coat of Arms, Diamond 10 YearAnniv., Skateboard Mag Collab and Ridin Neon.

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave
San Diego Calif 92109
858-274-7300

Ok for thos that forgot the address...HAHA Armory 803 F St San Diego Calif 92101 619-238-8151 Armory 1539 Garnet Ave San Diego Calif 92109858-274-7300 Crooksand Castles X Knowledge Watch. Real dope piece by these two companys getting together on this collabo. Limited to 2 pieces of each color at the store. And 200of the White and 300 of the Black were made altogether. So get on it dont sleep. AVAILABLE ONLY IN PB Armory Denim!!! Limited 144 of each style. RAW DENIM...
armorypg4_04.gif
Boxhead Hoody..Heres the other colorway Also dont forget my bday next week!!!
RSVP here

Also for any stores out there that will be around for Agenda...Please check out our booth at Agenda....

CROS2.jpg
Also we stocked up in paint like I said in a post a few days ago...Both stores... Also on thursday Nights check us out at Red C Lounge...Its been pretty good thepast few weeks...

This weekend sale start from Friday ends on Sunday. We will be selling everything in the store with the exception of paint and markers for 20% off. We willalso be selling Spring/Summer collection for this weekend only and wont be offering it again til they drop in March and April. You can check out all the newdesigns at www.ArmoryDistribution.com.

Heres some shirts available this weekend...

Aduse Script. The homie Aduse from Japan hooked it up with a script. He's really known in the circuit out there he does a monthly column in Japan'sLowriding Magazine and also is a reknown tattoo artist out there.
Chopper Logo by OG Abel. Available in Black and White. Abel came throughand blessed us. Not too many people can tell he did the design cause his style is alot different. Check out his work at www.OgAbel.com
Hasle Letters. Hasle from TV CREW hooked up these letters a few years back. I was messing with the colors and decided to put it out finally. We been doing real well with the graff shirts so figured I would add another to the mix. Available in 3 colors.
Gully 2. We flipped the colors from the original. If you dont know weflipped this design from the San Diego Gulls logo which was our Hockey Team Back in the day. Hockey in San Diego yeah same thing were thinking probably whythere not around anymore HAHA...

Xact hooked it up and fipped the Warriors logo. We originally put it out Red on Black and Red on White. But here we blew it out made the design bigger andadded different colors. \

Initially this design was Chi Town Bullys. But being we sell all across the world we figured to put the slogan from the old Freestyle Fellowship song Bullieson the bLock. We hip hop so we go with the spelling that looks better. So Bullys it is....

Boxhead---StateofMindRadio.com X Armory Collabo Shirt. This was our best seller last season sold out 4 times on Karmaloop.com. Brang it back in a newcolor.
Armory Survival Gear Logo. 3 Colorways to match kicks and whatever else. Also to represent the real...
Vicious Beat flip. Pretty much a flip of the Vicious Beat Posse logo. A Rap group out of San Diego who got the first major label deal out of SD. The homiesCharlie Rock and Pokey used to dance for them and I believe even tour with them back in the late 80's early 90's. pretty much paying homage to someold school SD peeps...
Closer look at the bulldog with the Gucci Link and Armory Medalion
Battle Royal color flip. If you havent seen the Battle Royale movie you got to. We basically flipped the logo from the film and added our twist. Also addedcolors this time.

and the ladies we didnt forget about you....Bridge T in 3 colorways. One of our popular designs for men's finally makes its way for girls.
Back in stock aSDthing Womens T. Available in Black only...

more to come soon...

Heres some random shots of some new stuff we got in the shop. Crooks and Castles Hoodys and Shirts as well as the Diamond Supply Co X Crooks and CastlesTshirt....Limited Supplies come and gettem while they last.....These are all available at the Pacific Beach Shop only....Also we take phone orders so if yourfrom out of town just give us a call at the shop....

Everytime I update on the store stuff I get bambarded with messages by ladies saying how we always forget about them so this time Im leaving the dudes outHAHA.

Yours Truly Brand out of New York sent us there Spring offerings and they will be leaving quick so ladies get up in the spot and pick yours up today.

also dont forget about this friday at Kava Lounge

Back
Top Bottom