Army 1's $79.99 at Nike Outlets.

Just letting you Niketalks know Army 1's at Nike Outlets. I copped today at the one in Minneapolis. Don't know if they ship if you call them. I'vebeen on the hunt for these ever since they dropped and I missed out. Hopes this helps somebody out.

Sorry Pics are so big.

These are a hit and miss on ebay, but when you do find them, which is a few times a week, I've seen them "Buy It Now" for $59.99. Got the pearlwhite's, I might go back and get these, but they aren't a top priority. Nice find though.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

These are a hit and miss on ebay, but when you do find them, which is a few times a week, I've seen them "Buy It Now" for $59.99. Got the pearl white's, I might go back and get these, but they aren't a top priority. Nice find though.
I used to ebay but to many fakes and horror stories, if I can't put my hands on them right then and there or order from the sneaker sites thenit's not meant for me to have them. But to each his own.

sorry to say tht...but 20 off only, from outlet?
seriously... thts not a best deal~
if 60, i think it will be nicer~ lol

never liked them at first but i got them a month back on NDC for 60 i believe and now one of my fave 1 cw

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i agree but still a pretty sweet find

They had a few colors for $59 at a local spot. Almost all I's ecept the black/reds have gone on clearance around my way.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

They had a few colors for $59 at a local spot. Almost all I's ecept the black/reds have gone on clearance around my way.

They were no where here guess I slept on them when they released, I stayed on the hunt for these after that. Thought the color combo was done real nice onthese. So when I saw them in the outlet that was my only option.

Dam, I bought the other army colorway for 100 off shoetrends at the end of november, and I thought I got a good deal lol

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

20% off is nothing in outlet~

Back
Top Bottom