Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with longtime member of household staff (PICS PG. 4)

Its crazy, problems that you may think are heavy in your life become so minuscule when you actually consider what other people may be going through.

How do you tell your wife of 25 years that you have a child with some random worker you had relations with

your friends, family the humiliation and dissapointment

that has to be tough.

Its crazy, problems that you may think are heavy in your life become so minuscule when you actually consider what other people may be going through.

How do you tell your wife of 25 years that you have a child with some random worker you had relations with

that has to be tough.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There's nothing
pimp.gif
 about this. Dude was married for 15+ years when this happened and had four kids with Maria. You think it's cool for him to do that to his wife and children? I'm sure you'd find it
pimp.gif
 if your dad did that to your mom huh?

You kids really need to grow up.

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 
Truth. There is nothing cool about infidelity and breaking up homes. He deserves what will be coming to him. I hope they didnt have a prenuptial agreement.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

There's nothing
pimp.gif
 about this. Dude was married for 15+ years when this happened and had four kids with Maria. You think it's cool for him to do that to his wife and children? I'm sure you'd find it
pimp.gif
 if your dad did that to your mom huh?

You kids really need to grow up.

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 
Truth. There is nothing cool about infidelity and breaking up homes. He deserves what will be coming to him. I hope they didnt have a prenuptial agreement.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 
Wasn't she the wealthy one in the relationship?
Arnold was ballin but she was wealthy. Her mother was a Kennedy.
He needed her family's support to win the election
....at least I thought.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

wow
indifferent.gif

why
indifferent.gif
?

he has a point. 
Wasn't she the wealthy one in the relationship?
Arnold was ballin but she was wealthy. Her mother was a Kennedy.
He needed her family's support to win the election
....at least I thought.

why do i have a feelin the side chick is some mexican lust lookin maid

why do i have a feelin the side chick is some mexican lust lookin maid

dang she probably stayed with him until he was done with his term as governor too. What a scum bucket Arnold is.

dang she probably stayed with him until he was done with his term as governor too. What a scum bucket Arnold is.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

that has to be tough.
simple...
confessions_usher_2004_klein.jpg

that has to be tough.
simple...

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

that has to be tough.
simple...

7840084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom