Around the Horn question

Is it me or does Tony Reali go easy on Jackie MacMullan? I dont really think she is deserving of it but then again Woody Paige is on the show.

Is it just me or Bob Ryan just not cut out for this sort of thing, half the time he is not even making sense.

There is no victory sweeter than an Around the Horn victory, and no contest more serious than a showdown between 4 sportswriters arguing over various sportstopics for insignificant points leading to meaningless wins.

I love the show, but c'mon, man. Going too easy on someone? It's... not that serious.

And Woody makes the show.

I've turned it off before just because I didn't see him as one of the 4 panelists. Dude is not right in the head.
roll.gif

Does Calishaw have some sort of lung problem? Sometimes it seems like he's not breathing when he talks.

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

Is it just me or Bob Ryan just not cut out for this sort of thing, half the time he is not even making sense.

Its so annoying when he starts talking fast about something, he starts stuttering and choking on his words and +#+@

reali goes hard on Bob Ryan.. and he pretends like he doesnt like Woody yet woody leads in career wins
eyes.gif

I would love to see Skip Bayless on this show.

Ew.
sick.gif

I love Around the Horn almsot more than PTI now.

I like the cast in this order from best to worst.

Woody
JA Adande
Jay Mariotti
Michael Smith
Tim Cowlishaw
Kevin Blackistone
Bill Plashke
Jackie MacMullan
Bob Ryan
Jim Armstrong

I hate Jim Armstrong the worst, dude is horrendous. I don't care for Bob Ryan or Jack Mac much, but the rest of the guys I am entertained by...

I don't trust you. You only have 2 posts.

Just playing. That's pretty cool. What was his reaction?

Originally Posted by RawSheed

I would love to see Skip Bayless on this show.
Oh man the amount of arguments would double just from Skip Bayless. I can also see Skip with like negative 15 from all the muting.

You guys realize that most of the show is planned out already and pretty much scripted, right?

Back
Top Bottom