Arrest at Walmart leads to charges of racism

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Possibly 15 years for skippin ahead in line
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Damn
(sarcasm) TRUST me... Its not a race issue tho (sarcasm)

She cut the line, however I dont know who is telling the truth after that. Its ridiculous for it to be so unanimous that she was totally in the wrong.Furthermore I dont have much trust in a legal system where the county prosecutor either lies or is too naive to realize that the KKK still resides nearby.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

damn 15 yrs thats ridiculous just for cuttin in line

thats what i'm thinkin...

Its not for cutting the line

Police say in court documents that Ellis refused requests to calm down and leave the property, allegedly kicking one's shin and splitting another's lip while resisting arrest. Her trial on charges of assaulting police officers, resisting arrest and disturbing the peace begins Wednesday in Dunklin County Circuit Court. Syracuse, N.Y.-based Your Black World Coalition is organizing a Monday rally in Kennett.

15 years for hitting a cop in the shin and another in the lip??

Funny how the cops always get away scott free when they shoot & kill black people... Now they tryin give somebody 15 years for putting hands on them??
smh.gif

$*$# the police...

The group subsequently held a rally in Kennett. Before the June 13 event began, police officers found threatening letters the size of business cards scattered along the route that said the Ku Klux Klan had paid a visit and "the next visit will not be social."

Dunklin County Prosecutor Stephen Sokoloff said the cards were removed and the source investigated but never discovered. He said he doubts the cards actually were from the KKK; he knows of no KKK presence in the area. A call to the KKK headquarters was not answered.

These dudes need to just go away...

Kennett is a town of roughly 11,000 residents, about 1,500 of them black. The police department also is predominantly white, but has actively worked to recruit more women and minorities, said longtime resident Charles B. Brown, who served as mayor from 1991 to 2003.

wouldn't logic suggest that ALL work forces would be primarily white in this case?

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

If she was being belligerent and abusive with people then that's what she deserves. It's not like her attitude and behavior is something new. We've all seen people like that.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Now we call the KKK's office for their input?
What the %#$* ?

I couldn't imagine years down the line a new generation of Al Qaeda existing talking about "we hate the West but won't bomb you anymore" and dudes in Washington going "OK"

SMH
What in God's name are you talking about?
Yeah dude, what the hell are you talking about? You sound completely high.

Trust, I'm sober

In the article they said they called the KKK for their input

My point is we've validated the Klan as an organization when in fact they are a terrorist group that still very much "hates" black ppl but have " taken a new approach"

I then juxtaposed that validation with Al Qaeda
Could you imagine years down the line the West backing off of Al Qaeda and calling its headquarters if it ever claimed to "Hate the West" but decided to "take a new approach"?
I can't.

Perhaps next time I should be this specific
I figred NTrs could put it together
tired.gif
Hi.

The article states that a call to the KKK HQ was made in question to the business card sized letters that were found near the rally that had threats written on it claiming to be the KKK. Nothing more, nothing less. There is nothing that implies they were looking for the KKK's input on the main subject at hand...

OMG
The point that I'm trying to make is that they were CALLED PERIOD.
Giving them VALIDATION.
Is it that hard to understand?

Is there a reason why people shouldnt shop at Walmart?
alien.gif

I have to write an economics paper on the matter.
Any input would be appreciated.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom