Arrested Development Thread - Season 5 OUT TODAY ON NETFLIX

Anyone notice that a bunch of the cast from the show outsourced were in the episode with Lindsey in India? For some reason I was a big fan of that show before NBC gave it the boot.

Anyone notice that a bunch of the cast from the show outsourced were in the episode with Lindsey in India? For some reason I was a big fan of that show before NBC gave it the boot.
yeah, i noticed that..

they should had my dude manmeet, though.

Episode one was great

"have you ever been on an airplane you piece of sh"

I yelled. At 7 in the morning I was done already.
roll.gif
roll.gif

just pulled a 3pm to 12 am to watch all of them with some friends. gonna have to rewatch them over time, with ear phones, and subtitles, to catch all the jokes lmao. some laughs covered some jokes.

Lol.. That show became to uncomfortable to watch. All these B-C list actor cameos..

I've only gotten to GOB's episode and that was the best one so far for me. It felt the most like the old AD, and it was just classic GOB at his best. Lol I got the most laughs from that one.

yeah, i noticed that..

they should had my dude manmeet, though.

i loved outsourced.

back to AD...there were so many cameos. if i were an ACT TORE i'd be honoured to be on AD lol.

Last edited:
Ron Howards Illegitimate daughter though
pimp.gif
. I feel like I've seen her in other stuff before but I like what I see
embarassed.gif

lack of chicken dance too.

and funny they made a banana stand for makerting, but didnt mention it at all.

George Michael attempted the chicken dance. They also had he lemonade stand as opposed to the banana stand so there probably wasn't room for both.

Back
Top Bottom