Arrow TV

after one and a half seasons of oliver being a **** and refusing to kill anyone, he's gone for a week and diggle is running around shooting people 
laugh.gif

***** was just happy to be out of the car for once. Couldn't control himself.
 Cant even blame him he was getting them starter playing minutes and he was going to make the most out of the opportunity.
Role players gotta step up in these moments. It's essential that they come out shooting with confidence.

action on this show a million times better than flash

still kind of funny how all they had to do to save oliver is heal his stab wound and not even worry that he fell 100 feet and landed on a rock 
laugh.gif

merlin's power moves 
pimp.gif
They didn't just heal his stab wound, they brought him back to life. He was dead and they haven't explained how they brought him back yet.
i just mean his body looked fine other than the stab wound

anyone that falls that far and lands on a rock should be a splat of blood with organs scattered all over the place 

action on this show a million times better than flash

still kind of funny how all they had to do to save oliver is heal his stab wound and not even worry that he fell 100 feet and landed on a rock :lol:

merlin's power moves :pimp:

They didn't just heal his stab wound, they brought him back to life. He was dead and they haven't explained how they brought him back yet.
i just mean his body looked fine other than the stab wound

anyone that falls that far and lands on a rock should be a splat of blood with organs scattered all over the place 

It would've been cool if oli's friend had to pick him up with a shovel and put him in a bucket. Then his wife is like wth am I supposed to do with that.

Guess no one else watched the episode tonight.

It's been said many times that the show sort of mimicks the recent batman movies. Next episode definitely looks like tdkr.

Last edited:
I thought he couldn't feel pain but then Laurel hit him in the nuts and he hunched over.

Back
Top Bottom