Arrow TV

Appreciated.

Waiting for someone to make this thread for awhile now. The show can be cheesy at times (it's CW show after all), but I've been following it since the first ep and its okay for me thus far. Being a poor man's version of Batman kinda helps too.

The women on the show are really attractive :evil:. I was keeping up with the first few episodes then Hurricane Sandy knocked out my power for a month. Haven't really tried to catch up. I'll watch a random episode if i'm bored. I don't know what the hell is going on when he has the island flashbacks. First he was captured by an Asian guy and now he was fighting army guys with Crixus.

The women on the show are really attractive :evil:. I was keeping up with the first few episodes then Hurricane Sandy knocked out my power for a month. Haven't really tried to catch up. I'll watch a random episode if i'm bored. I don't know what the hell is going on when he has the island flashbacks. First he was captured by an Asian guy and now he was fighting army guys with Crixus.

:smokin

Felicity Smoak, man. She can get it :evil:

Supporting cast has been solid too. Alex Kingston, John Barowman and Manu Bennett of course.

smokin.gif

Felicity Smoak, man. She can get it
devil.gif

Supporting cast has been solid too. Alex Kingston, John Barowman and Manu Bennett of course.
I hate Tommy Merlin. Such a waste of air time. 
roll.gif

I hate Tommy Merlin. Such a waste of air time. 
roll.gif

True. They should've just merged his character with Malcolm like in the comics. But I guess they needed some kind of foil to GA similar to how harry Osborn is to Spider-Man. More CW-type drama stuff

The show isn't that bad I have watch every episode so far. I am not really up on the comic tho.

yup

Last edited:
What do you guys like about this show?
How good is the action?

It's a poor man's Batman (Nolan-verse) , and I'm cool with that. Also, I do like how they integrate DC (Slade :smokin)characters to the mix. As far as action goes, there isn't that much but it'll do.

How good is the action?
It's a poor man's Batman (Nolan-verse) , and I'm cool with that. Also, I do like how they integrate DC (Slade
smokin.gif
)characters to the mix. As far as action goes, there isn't that much but it'll do.
Damn, the trailer had me fooled.

I thought that this was an action-packed show.

Out of 1-5, what do you rate Arrow?

1 being prison break season 4 and 5 being breaking bad.

Last edited:

How good is the action?

It's a poor man's Batman (Nolan-verse) , and I'm cool with that. Also, I do like how they integrate DC (Slade :smokin )characters to the mix. As far as action goes, there isn't that much but it'll do.

Don't get me wrong, there's action. Just not that much. Not that consistent I'd say. I'd give it a 3.5.

How good is the action?

It's a poor man's Batman (Nolan-verse) , and I'm cool with that. Also, I do like how they integrate DC (Slade
smokin.gif
)characters to the mix. As far as action goes, there isn't that much but it'll do.

Don't get me wrong, there's action. Just not that much. Not that consistent I'd say. I'd give it a 3.5.
Thanks for the info.

Show is pretty good. And yes Felicity could get the bizness. Its slightly above average. The guy who plays Oliver does an awesome job.

I guess no love for the season finale? :lol:

Loved the whole season, this show gotta hell of a body count, aint seen nothing like this since 24 :lol:
I need to dl the majority of this season since I missed a lot of it. The thing that confuses me is, doesn't he have a list of people he's going to kill? It seems like he has no problem killing henchmen but then once in a while I'll see him not want to kill. That hot girl in the black costume that he hooked up with likes killing but he seems to not like her doing that.

Last edited:
I guess no love for the season finale?
laugh.gif

Loved the whole season, this show gotta hell of a body count, aint seen nothing like this since 24
laugh.gif
I need to dl the majority of this season since I missed a lot of it. The thing that confuses me is, doesn't he have a list of people he's going to kill? It seems like he has no problem killing henchmen but then once in a while I'll see him not want to kill. That hot girl in the black costume that he hooked up with likes killing but he seems to not like her doing that.
In the beginning dude was just killing everybody, no damns given, but he eased off after people started calling him a murderer, now he's only killing when he has too. Dude went from the punisher to jack bauer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom