Arrow TV

Long time coming but I like that they are following the book to a good degree. Also didnt expect lesbian Canary or Talia. I also hope the one who plays Talia on the show is the one for the movies

That was Nyssa, not Talia. She's the oldest daughter.

sea manup, thanks for clearing that up.

^
Yeah, I like that about this show. A good number of characters have been introduced.

^
Yeah, I like that about this show. A good number of characters have been introduced.
Problem is all the things shown and done in the show might not make it to the movie as WB has no idea what they are doing and the producer denies a connection

Laural is approaching Skylar White status for me. Slade needs to off her asap.
was annoyed at her season 2 longface in the flashbacks

when the sisters were talking about school, were they talking about highschool or college?

why doesnt thea go to school?

i get the feeling that sara cant be trusted

wonder if oliver's going to get a three way going when nyssa comes back

Laural is approaching Skylar White status for me. Slade needs to off her asap.
was annoyed at her season 2 longface in the flashbacks

when the sisters were talking about school, were they talking about highschool or college?

why doesnt thea go to school?

oliver was 22 when the boat sank. SO sarah would have to be anywhere from 18-21 and laurel 22.

and thea didnt go to school, because when youre rich, you get things like clubs handed to you. so who needs college

Also I agree with everyone else. The chin needs to be killed off asap

Last edited:
dat lady salmon ladder and dem abs
devil.gif

Last edited:
^ Repped my good sir!

So no Arrow for 3 weeks :smh:

Great episode. That Spartacus girl that played Nyssa was awesome in her role, hope we get to see more league of Assassins this season.

Now that Sara is back, what gives? I really thought she was gon'd die again and Laurel would finally be Black Canary. Guess not. Loved the canary cry during the chase. Nice touch.

Queen vs Queen. Not bad. So I guess were gon' get to see Thea abducted by Malcolm sometime this season. the finale perhaps?

Where's Roy though?

Slade finally jumping in :smokin

didnt last season Thea have like a sweet 16 bday party where she was high on vertigo and crashed a car
flashfoward to this season shes running a nightclub :lol:

Katrina Law is bad :wow:

I feel like everybody that was on Spartacus just hitting each other up like "yo come grab a part on this show im doing"

^
If that's the case, I hope the 2 hot women Gannicus was getting with make an appearance. The blonde and the brunette were fire. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

i dont think slade will straight up try and kill oliver's mom

what happened to the other chick that owned half the company?

^
Summer Glau's character? She kinda never showed up again.

Diggle got some play earlier. Didn't work out with his hot sister-in-law and he also had that hot bootycall.

there are too many characters and storylines so dig's storyline only happens once every 4-5 episodes

Can't wait to see the suicide squad in action.

Episode 16. March 19 the title of the episode is "Suicide Squad"
:nthat:

and Episode 17 the week after is titled "Birds of Prey"
which i am more excited for.

Idk if ep 17 is the season finale or not thats where the list ends

Back
Top Bottom