Arrow TV

So I guess that's the reason the next episode's title is "The Man Under the Hood"

As I watch this show it really sadden me that this will NOT be apart of the DC live action universe like the terrible show shield is to Marvel

i know its a tv show but..

arrow_deathstroke_army.jpg

this mask blocks of like 50% of his vision, which is kind of a big deal for a guy with one eye

what a ridiculous episode. honestly, they could cancel the show now i would happy. i really don't want to see the end of slade wilson. looks like oli going to recruit another big gun. i wonder who comes to his side, malcolm merlyn? the flash? 

this mask blocks of like 50% of his vision, which is kind of a big deal for a guy with one eye
he heighten senses though. Plus, he has an identity to protect now since he's know as a philanthropist 

It's a pretty cool reveal sooo avoid looking at this if you want to keep the surprise

M3TYr47.jpg

That's Ravager

Also known as 'Rose Wilson'... Slades daughter and she's played by....

..... Summer Glau, Isabel

Last edited:
Lol if you watch the latest episode and kinda know Slades Biography you could have guessed it but yea that spoiler is spot on

So using the Russian name was a swerve. A pretty good one though, coz there really is such a character. So we going to see Jericho too?

Is it possible for Diggle to become John Stewart?

The crew has been pointing out Easter Eggs about Green Lantern.

Last edited:

He's got Mirakuru in his system so his vision and everything else is enhanced. I don't think that's going to be a problem for Slade. 

I love how yesterday Stephen Amell tweeted

Stephen Amell ‏@amellywood Apr 10

You can't legitimately expect me to see Marvel films. What'd be next? Heading to Comic Con in a Hawkeye Cosplay?

Quick addendum to previous (perfect) tweet after quick perusal of my mentions: I don't give a **** what hail hydra means.

You can't legitimately expect me to see Marvel films. What'd be next? Heading to Comic Con in a Hawkeye Cosplay?

Quick addendum to previous (perfect) tweet after quick perusal of my mentions: I don't give a **** what hail hydra means.
That's just jealousy.

That's just jealousy.
laugh.gif
 but seriously, how can you not watch any of the biggest action movies in past years

Back
Top Bottom