Arrow TV

barry is married to iris

oliver is married to nyssa

none of these dudes used their free smash pass 
mean.gif

I caught the last 30 min of this ep cuz I was bored.

I was so ******* lost :lol: and I only last saw the Arrow crew during the Flash crossover :lol:

No idea what was going on in the flashbacks, lost on exactly who this Malcolm dude is. I mean I guess he was smashing Ollie's mom to have that daughter.

Also Felicity in a wheelchair now? The **** happened? :lol: :smh: Between that and this Nyssa Al Ghul ****, who is his wife, I gotta ask exactly how much Batman lore is this Arrow show straight up stealing? Got Felicity as Barbra/Oracle and this whole League of Assasins heavy on the show. Half expecting for a knockoff Joker to show up.

Civilans getting hit with arrows were hilarious :lol: Arrow got so many ppl on his team I aint know who was who in the fight.

Last edited:
I think Arrow is in the middle of a soft reboot this season. Everything is going from Batman lite to actual Grern Arrow stuff.

In short Malcolm is Ras Al Guhl. Felicity got shot up by Damian Darhk's men. They are trying to find something mystical on the island in the flashback

Why would Felicity be so angry about the baby mother though? It's either Lance or Mama Smoak.

damn oliver washed merlin super quick

nyssa's panties were about to drop when he cut his hand off 

Nysa calling this dude 'husband' everytime she addresses him and Oliver wanna go and marry 1st world problem daddy issue havin "omg i used to be emo" computer nerd felicity

SMFH

The quality of this show would legit improve with her death. Deadass always whining about some BS off yourself woman!!!!

Last edited:
Nysa calling this dude 'husband' everytime she addresses him and Oliver wanna go and marry 1st world problem daddy issue havin "omg i used to be emo" computer nerd felicity

SMFH

The quality of this show would legit improve with her death. Deadass always whining about some BS off yourself woman!!!!
not to mention she is going to have 0 mass since she will never work her buttocks again 

basically like smashing a corpse 
mean.gif

nyssa looking fine as hell these days too 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom