ARROZ CON LECHE APPRECIATION

<3 I will now be making some instead of oatmeal. It's good with our without raisins although with raisins might be a little better.

I'm Indian but my mom makes arroz con leche too, I wasn't into it when I was young but now it's
pimp.gif
. I never tried it with cinnamon, but my momsometimes puts mango on it. I can't get into that.

the orange peel is for the flavor...obviously you dont eat the orange peel.

but you guys should try it...definitely crack

Originally Posted by dgk3188

arroz my dude.

but my mom makes some dope*+!# arroz con leche.

some cinnamon, some raisins, some orange peel up in there.

crack.

my mom makes it the same way but with out the orange peels. i love the raisins
smokin.gif

and i like it when its hot
pimp.gif

Damn I haven't had it in such a long time. My mom used to put tiny thin orange peels in there but it adds the perfect flavor to balance it out. Never putrasins but she put in actually cinnamon bark pieces into it.

How about atol de elote? I haven't had that in forever, that is some STRAIGHT CRACK too.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

I'm Indian but my mom makes arroz con leche too, I wasn't into it when I was young but now it's
pimp.gif
. I never tried it with cinnamon, but my mom sometimes puts mango on it. I can't get into that.
Word. Latinos and Indians share a lot of common things including the craziness for everything made with mango
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Its been a long time since i had any. Never had it with raisins or orange peels, just with cinnamon barks. Its the best thing to eat when its cold outside. Itjust warms you up.

Back
Top Bottom