Art of Storytelling Part 4 [Full Version]

what y'all think of the complete done version? Right from the jump of listening the start sounded like I was starting up a game on the og Nintendo, got mepumped and great lead to 3000's rap. and do you remember the 1 people hardly talk bout Art of Storytelling Part 3 w/ slick rick?

I don't really feel the repeated horns in the back, everything else strait w/ me, flow on point, though 3000 edges big boi's slower flow, singing ok

inbox me homie
pimp.gif

With the imporved search system and the fact that threads dot fade away after page 20 makes me wonder why you made this thread when I believe there are 2 on italready

This is song is still flames, I have no qualms with the beat

smokin.gif

^ it was for the snippet at first, once the full track got out there - it was edited.

we don't need another AOS pt. 4 post.

plus, i'm pretty sure someone is gonna do the ANDRE 3000's verse on AOS Pt.4 APPRECIATION

Song is fire. I love the beat. The hook is the weakest part of the song, but its not like it ruins the song. Andre is too much.

I dunno what's wrong with you guys.. Don Cannon came correct with this beat. And of course, 3000 murdered the joint...

"Started out starving/now they got me out here Bret Favre-ing"

Sick!

Back
Top Bottom