Artists you used to listen to HEAVY that you rarely listen to now

Most of the the Houston rappers, I was crazy over Slim Thug, Bun B, Z-ro, Paul Wall etc., but now I only have Scarface on my playlist.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by dreClark

Lil' Wayne.
yup
Ive BOUGHT EVERY wayne solo album first day except that rock #%+%$#%! and i am not a human being(didnt buy or even download) I WAS gonna buy c4 until i downloaded it(havent listened since the first week) Had every single OFFICIAL wayne mixtape from the SQ mixtapes to the pefix-suffix-da droght 1,2,3 to young money ent mixtape which got turned into the dedication D2 i could keep going BUT DAMN this man fell off. I dont understand it. Like he hits us every now and then with those good verses then hits us with like 10 mediocre ones. i mean after that hustle hard remix i thought c4 was gonna be crack. idk man just a complete and utter disappointment
tired.gif
tired.gif

Wayne
Jeezy
Ludacris
Ja Rule
Nelly
Eminem
Nas
DipSet
Jadakiss
Lupe

all take the crown

Fabolous used to listen to him religiously back in high school

"Throwback this throwback that" my theme song when pulling into the school parking lot
roll.gif

Screen-shot-2011-06-15-at-12.30.jpeg

Jay-Z-Seat.jpg

Coldplay-band-2003.jpg

lupefiasco083111.jpg

I still rock with Jay in doses, but I'm no where near the stan I used to be...

...Coldplay's last two albums were "meh" to me...

...I'm on the fence with Lupe - it'd be perfect if I could just have the music without all the wanna-be political grandstanding off the mic - not sayin' that he doesn't have a right to voice his opinions, just sayin' that to me he sounds like someone who doesn't really know what they're talkin' about sometimes...

...but man get this wack N' Curtis the hell up outta here.

Game.

I know some dudes here like the RED album (which was a mess imo), but the fact is that a multi-plat rapper who gets Big Sean numbers first week and looks to diss rappers/bribe people on Twitter to buy his albums is simply pathetic. At least Wayne can give you some bangers every now and then, Jayceon Taylor is a certified herb.

Jeezy-
30t6p3b.gif

Banks-Although I liked HFM2 and I plan on coppin it
Cassidy-
30t6p3b.gif
man oh man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom