ARTWORK

Tha ArtWork is ridiculous in here!!!!!
anyways, just gotta add 1
pimp.gif

ef035a0ce9d7e4b60c10d74921d478c246e86ac.pjpg

Dalitso:
is that on wood? the hand looks a little twisted but i think the overall piece is pretty good

Haven't been painting for a while......Just started messing around with stencils and these were my first two attempts.

self portrait

Hand painted this about a week ago. I am really starting to feel the whole stencil look.

broccoliavenger do you put up stencils in the streets? i was into that stuff a while ago but got busted and now im just taking it easy with the whole streetart thing..

Thanks for the comments. I used to write and still do from time to time. I have taken my stencils out a few times though. I'll have to take a few morepictures.

Heres somethin I did recently it was for a contest based on how homeless people are looked at differently. (i missed the deadline..)

2qwir9f.jpg

Nice sculpture Like the simplicity, you in some kind of college to do with sculpturing? Oh on the colourrs I did it like this to kinda seperate how ordinarypeople have a mor einteresting life and homeless are just looked at as some objects who dont have feelings, dont do anything etc.

^thanks nocomment6. i varnished it yesterday and it has more contrast now. i like it a little more now

Back
Top Bottom