As a playmaker alone, where would you rank Desean Jackson as a WR?

I want to know what you guys think? No he's not a great blocker, not his route running isn't Andre Johnson level, but in terms of giving the opposing DC a nightmare to think about, where would you put Jackson on the list?

Originally Posted by Statis22

Gotta be top 3

Agreed. But that's about all he is a "playmaker alone"
grin.gif

And if you choose to reply back, don't let it be a paragraph, because I will not read
laugh.gif

DJax is that dude. He can go deep, make plays on a screen, end arounds, return punts. No he's not a redzone beast like Fitz or Andre, but as a playmaker he's elite.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Playmaker sure, but I think a game changer is more of an accurate description for Desean.

fixed.. unless they mean the same.
D.Jax can get the crowd right into the game.   14-0 turns into 14-7 just like that.

He is a fun player to watch. 
pimp.gif

I still remember watching him for three years at Cal, same deal, jaw dropping play, play after play.

I was obviously rooting for him but I didn't think it was gonna be like this.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I still remember watching him for three years at Cal, same deal, jaw dropping play, play after play.

I was obviously rooting for him but I didn't think it was gonna be like this.

pimp.gif
i knew he was a game-changer even though he didn't always get his touches at Cal. He's a big reason Lavelle Hawkins was able to get his stats and get drafted...even when DeSean wasn't putting up stats his presence alone definitely helped other players get open. It's funny how tons of people thought he would be just a glorified punt returner...

Originally Posted by AG 47

What does Desean do that Dez can't?

This is an easy one.  Stay on the field
laugh.gif

I like Dez, but he seriously can't put a long enough streak of healthy games together.

Top 10 for sure, he'd probably make 7 for me. I've seen him drop too many balls.

How can you say Dez can't stay on the field but DeSean has missed quite a few games

Back
Top Bottom