As a Rapper: Juelz Santana or Kanye West

You get to get your DJ Drama on and pick beats for one of these dudes to spit over

Basically, if you take away beat making/ beat selection from these two dudes who would you rather listen to rap?

Act like you aint took a bath with yo cousins,
Fit three in the bed if it's 6 of y'all...

Human Crack is that dude, but I can relate more to 'Ye..

are we talking about lyrical skills? or just "hear" them rap?
What, like have them rap in gibberish so you can't understand them?
indifferent.gif

When you remove the beats from the equation, who would you rather listen to?

Juelz . . . He doesn't have your everyday rhyme style. Kanye's coo but he comes across as a generic, middle America friendly version of backpack rap .. . Minus the intiricate lyricism. And substance most of the time.

Cats sleep on Juelz, "Rain Drops" is just as heartfelt as "Roses", "Jelousy" is real *$$! too, he got a lot of joints wherehe's just honestly spittin.

Winner is . . . Juelz . . .

Cats sleep on Juelz, "Rain Drops" is just as heartfelt as "Roses", "Jelousy" is real *$$! too, he got a lot of joints where he's just honestly spittin.
definitely.
listen to Double Up and tell me Juelz is wack. same with basically every song on FMTU. he goes in on every track except Santana's Town. lyrics were neverJuelz' problem, it was his delivery and his flow. now he just doesn't care because he knows what'll make him money.

it's an interesting comparison, cause both dudes bad lines tend to outshine their good ones, because when they miss, they're WAY off.

Kanye has regressed lyrically as well. he used to spit A LOT harder than he does now, but he continues to get better and better sonically.
as much as i hate to say it, the Dips are done. Juelz is damn near impossible to listen to nowadays, and i know we're never gonna hear the 2000-2003 Juelzagain. Kanye is a lot easier to listen to, and more entertaining nowadays, so i'm definitely going with 'Ye

I'm going with Kanye just cause I rock with his music more....but these dudes are kinda similar....they both used to spit better...but they both are a lotbetter when they are talking about real issues. I think Elz' has fallin off worse tho

Back
Top Bottom