As much as I like R&B music...I just think that making love to music is corny...

Originally Posted by NewZ05

nick at nite with the volume sumwhere in the 5-8 range
laugh.gif
jackfaceq.jpg

not really a fan of having music playing either but I must admit the nite I had Outkast "Funky Ride" on repeat was a unforgettable nite.

I remember a loooonngg time ago...NTer was stopped during sex by his girlfriend because he thought it would be funny to put "Bombs over baghdad" inthe middle of his slow jams mix.
laugh.gif

For me though, it could go either way, while silence is golden...I think music can overall amplify the mood which just makes it easier.

i seriously have no idea what your talking about. i dont smash all the time with music, but if you got the right playlist it def sets the mood

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

yeah I just turn up the TV during to drowned out the noise
laugh.gif
, but yeah I agreee it is kinda corny...

QFT or jus wait till nobody is in the area but me & the jumpoff/wifey
pimp.gif

No R&B for me. However, I play that snoop dog sexual seduction,n also some too short !!

I just leave the satellite radio going. I tend to remember certain girls by the songs that went on while smashing. Sucks sometimes.

honestly, depends on the chick, i once threw on the Blueprint during a sexcapade....round one was over by the end of H to the Izzo.....then Hola Hovito....theni remember i chilled out during Heart of the City...By Song Cry my unemployed butt was tellin her she had to go cuz I had to work in the morning.

TO be honest, I play the music for the female, lets her know What I am on, I aint playing no Genuwine to make out, I am smashing, and if she aint on that, shebetter turn off the slow jams.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I remember a loooonngg time ago...NTer was stopped during sex by his girlfriend because he thought it would be funny to put "Bombs over baghdad" in the middle of his slow jams mix.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't have a preference but I used to get it on with this dude and he had a playlist and it can amplify the mood. %#!#, he had me "TradingPlaces" - word to Usher.

Originally Posted by eight2one

honestly, depends on the chick, i once threw on the Blueprint during a sexcapade....round one was over by the end of H to the Izzo.....then Hola Hovito....then i remember i chilled out during Heart of the City...By Song Cry my unemployed butt was tellin her she had to go cuz I had to work in the morning.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ "Bombs Over Baghdad" randomly playing during sex.

I cosign with OP, though.

Back
Top Bottom