Asher Roth Coming out the closet??

flash uno

Banned
Asher Roth admits he is the infamous "Gay Rapper" in a new book put out by Terrance Dean, formerly of MTV. Dean who at first said hewouldn't say names, is now not agreeing or disputing that Asher is in deed the "Gay Rapper".

Terrance Dean, who create quite a stir with his new book, "Hiding in Hip-Hop: Confesion of a Down Low Brother in the Entertainment Industry," hasnever stated any names. Asher Roth, whose hit, "I Love College" didn't make him.

Asher who came out on E!News after speaking publicly about his support for American Idol winner, Clay Aiken. Asher, who was recently rumored to be dropped fromhis SRC Label, is currently living in a gay section of New York, and "loving life".

Asher who had a recent beef with star Spencer Spratt of the MTV show, "The Hills", is trying to find himself, find a new label, and get ready torelease his sophomore album on indie distribution.

Congrats to Asher for coming out in a Hip Hop world that has always looked down on having a "gay rapper".

http://cwebnews.com/entertainment/music-news/543871.html

damn

6d4368b944c297e5ebdf80ddda5702fc9cff5e91.gif

[eminem] me and westwood blastin off, jackin off in a "pair of acid wash"? bumpin asher roth[eminem]

theres so much misinformation in that article though.

Down Low Brother? Brothers are black! duh!

Clay Aiken didnt win American Idol! duh!

My goodness, who wrote this article?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like a legit source.

On top of Clay Aiken not winning American Idol, the actual name of the book is, Hiding in Hip Hop: On the Down Low in the Entertainment Industry--From Music to Hollywood.

It's listed in the article as, Hiding in Hip-Hop: Confesion of a Down LowBrother in the Entertainment Industry. And Asher Roth lives in "a gay section of New York"?
roll.gif

This is obviously a farce
laugh.gif

Still funny though...He's living in the gay section of new york and loving it...

Flash Uno wrote:
Asher Roth admits he is the infamous "Gay Rapper" in a new book put out by Terrance Dean, formerly of MTV. Dean who at first said he wouldn't say names, is now not agreeing or disputing that Asher is in deed the "Gay Rapper".

Terrance Dean, who create quite a stir with his new book, "Hiding in Hip-Hop: Confesion of a Down Low Brother in the Entertainment Industry," has never stated any names. Asher Roth, whose hit, "I Love College" didn't make him.

Asher who came out on E!News after speaking publicly about his support for American Idol winner, Clay Aiken. Asher, who was recently rumored to be dropped from his SRC Label, is currently living in a gay section of New York, and "loving life".

Asher who had a recent beef with star Spencer Spratt of the MTV show, "The Hills", is trying to find himself, find a new label, and get ready to release his sophomore album on indie distribution.

Congrats to Asher for coming out in a Hip Hop world that has always looked down on having a "gay rapper".

damn

Stopped there.

Back
Top Bottom