Asian Culture Discussion Thread

A few women feeling you doesn't change that there's a huge amount of people that still believe in the stereotypes in the link dude posted and look down on Asian men.

Anyone ever seen heart signal? It’s a Korean show like terrace house except the ppl in the house has missions. I actually like it even more than terrace house even though they got a lot influence from terrace.

I seen your IG. No need to be humble. You the bunny King.

Sounding like a Game of Thrones character :lol:.

Before college, almost every girl I dated was latina except one half filipina/white.

Anyone ever seen heart signal? It’s a Korean show like terrace house except the ppl in the house has missions. I actually like it even more than terrace house even though they got a lot influence from terrace.

Never heard of it but this girl I knew was obsessed with Terrace House. Never watched that either though. I heard Terrace House was kind of like The Real World. With missions kinda sounds like The Challenge.

Terrace house is super authentic real world. Ppl just lived their daily life together in a house and we’re recorded. Heart signal missions are based on trying to get people to date after their time at the house (4 weeks) are over. There’s also panelists who tries to predict which people are gonna be couples.

The one thing I didn’t like about terrace house was that people can come and go as they pleased so the show dragged on forever and you couldn’t really get attached to someone.

Heart signal season 2

Terrace house

heart signals sound cool. Wish it was on netflix. I love Terrace House but it’d be way boring without the commentator segments.

My aunt is representing Hong Kong in the seniors world curling championships in April in Norway, she said whole team is Chinese Canadian because no one curls in Hong Kong :lol:
IMG_20181230_172929_159.jpg

From my time in Asia, asians are really weird about baby dicks.

They like the calendars with babies on them taking a bath with their dicks out

OG Dragon Ball had a lot of that

Being a canadian asian male, do you think the asian male stereotypes in America are that prevalent in Canada as well?

In big cities, fotunately no. We hold our own. I may get hate from a dude because I have a dime piece with me, but thats 1 out of 1000.

However, in small rural cities where I can be mistaken for a native american, I would feel I get so much prejudice. Then I find out in these rural towns with lots of native americans, they bully the eff out of white ppl. hahahahahahha.

With the movie Crazy Rich Asians being out in 2018, it helped me quite a bit with the ladies because I have the same profile as the lead actor.

Reminds me of that white piglet girl at UCLA that put out that video rant about Chinese students. I'm really surprised a professor would say this though...Trump got them feeling extra bold these days

I remember back when I was little my mom would scold whenever I spoke Tagalog with my other Filipino friends while being around with white people. Bugged the HELL out of me because it was the time when I was trying to transition myself from Tagalog to English and I wasn’t comfortable doing it on the fly. Like she doesn’t want me to “offend” people with it.

It took me some time to realize what she was trying to get at, and I was like:
B95ED73E-388F-4F86-9787-A0B1816D1D06.gif

My mom is the opposite. She speaks better English than most white Americans, but she refuses to speak to me in English in front of them just out of principle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom