Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This exclusive global re-issue features the same stunning colors and construction that made the original release an instant classic. The design focuses on a vibrant teal color in a variety of textures – soft suede, smooth nubuck, and perforated nubuck – along with eye-catching red dragon accents. Reflective 3M details on the toe and asymmetric netting add even more flair to the classic running silhouette. Two sets of laces are included – flat teal and flat red dragon. A limited-edition set of premium white 3M rope laces that match the shoe will also be available separately.
Thanks and repped!

Copped a 10 in the Homage manually.. in and out in like 30 seconds
wtf, I added size 10 to cart and hit checkout button and within 10 seconds said soldout. I have had no luck with copping any hyped release this year. sucks because I actually wanted a pair to wear. resellers killing the sneaker game. 

Hanon for those RFs? You crazy lol
resellers asking for $1000+ on the homage, if he found someone willing to swap for hanon's he would be crazy not to do that.

reality is I will never own a pair of the homage now way ppl are price gouging for them.

blackwoodkicks on ig they are scammers... they are asking for 400 for fiegs but only take westeren and all their pics are stolen... they have 30k+ fake followers. have at em folks... just called a few times and pissed him off

RF from Kith shipped already. Package is labeled as 12 pounds 
pimp.gif

Wow. Crazy day. So PayPal froze my account, had about 600 bucks, nothing major but I needed the cash if I wanted a pair of Anything. After sending in my ID, confirming bank account, social, address, several phone calls and they even wanted invoices/receipts for Jordan's I baught in 2011. Made that part up. **** PayPal. So I really wanted the Hanons, Foot Patrol or the New Balance RF City NO Sleep-those are just really my style. I get an email at about 9 AM saying they restored my account(after 2 week wait)Found a pair of the new balances from a Canadian website. Sure enough PayPal blocked all international purchases even though I live in Seattle the store has a place in Vancouver, I believe. Super pissed. So then I hit up eBay and see a pair of 999 seals for a really good price but I can't see myself wearing them a lot, especially in the winter. More like something I would stash away. And then I found a pair of Hanon for 320 with free shipping and just said **** it. But then I was second-guessing myself because I saw the foot patrols for the same price after I made the purchase. But whatever, I'm happy. I just got a military style jacket I think the foot patrols would look pretty damn awesome but I guess another day. But really PayPal needs to get their **** together- this all started when I sent a pair of foamposits and the guy did a chargeback even though he received the item and left positive feedback and PayPal still ruled on his side-he got to keep the shoes too & And got refunded the money obviously I refuse to pay nearly $400. So I use a family members account which is extremely difficult logistically. But I have no idea why PayPal freezes so many accounts after they receive money, they never do it when your accounts at zero. And then they just make interest off your money. F*ck PayPal really. Google pay needs to make it so you can do an invoice and also provide seller and buyer protection and put PayPal out of the game. Can't wait to get these. Now that I'm grown, Asics and NBs.
That was way too long, but **** PayPal

Last edited:
Did you invoiced the foamposite with tracking? southseattle southseattle
Yes 100% legit. Tracking, everything. High-quality photos. I guess there's a 60 day time limit for him to do this or was at that time and he waited until the 59th day and I'm not going to lie I had thrown away some receipts and lost some photos because of a new phone but tracking was still uploaded to the site. It was a scam that was going on and probably still is. I think he might of also said that they weren't the same as what I had posted. But by then it was a irrelevant, I had already done delivery confirmation, he had posted a positive comment, and I had gotten pAid. He had had them for two months and probably wore them hard for those two months and then called the credit card company. I have no idea what he said but it's not very hard to get a chargeback and as soon as you do a chargeback on your credit card it automatically deducts off PayPal. So now every time I ship something I videotape it-the entire process. so dude got to rock a pair of pretty nice kicks for free keep them and get refunded and I'm sure PayPal asked for photos and he sent the photos in of the ones after 60 days of wear. I thought it was more of a joke I phot wouldn't he have already came forward by now, I did everything I was supposed to do-plus the positive comment, u know? Just ****** me over. Trying to make multiple accounts on PayPal is no joke

Both pairs will be online for sale on clot... Worldwide shipping available to the US as well....

Back
Top Bottom