Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm going to patiently pass on everything until this saturday... Hoping the sandlayers will be sold online rather than in store only...

by the way, does anyone know what retail is?

Last edited:
^^^ Same.. Hoping they have a WW release just like the GL3, and hopefully more pairs to go around :nerd:

Last edited:
Anybody picked up the GLV "scorpion" GR's?  In some pics they look more tan, others they look more light green.  The color is listed as light olive, so it could really go either way I guess.

^^^ Same.. Hoping they have a WW release just like the GL3, and hopefully more pairs to go around
nerd.gif
If the mita x whiz release was any indication of numbers, these should be widely available. BUT, if they resemble the dried rose release, just say goodbye now.

Wow I saw recently on instagram some dude had a mock up glv for each of last years 25th anni collabs...off the bat I thought mita was one of the better ones, if the materials are exactly the same this is a dream come true lol

Last edited:
I thought I read the sand layers have a leather liner. So it doesn't have a leather liner?

what leather liner?
the sandlayers have a leather insole and in my opinion, they definitely fit bigger than other GLVs, my 8.5 fit bigger than my 8.5 koyos and geminis iirc. that could just be me though...
they're nice but I think the GL3 is a lot better

Last edited:
the sandlayers have a leather insole and in my opinion, they definitely fit bigger than other GLVs, my 8.5 fit bigger than my 8.5 koyos and geminis iirc. that could just be me though...

they're nice but I think the GL3 is a lot better

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom