Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know how i can clean soap out of my hikeshi toe box without getting the inside or suede wet? Its not really noticeable but itd be nice to have it gone. Its canvas btw if you didnt know

Last edited:
Does anyone know the size run for the Gel Diablo OG, if there had been a US 12.5 at all or if it's 12, then 13?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Unds for easter. Really feeling the white laces.

What's best to use to clean suedeish part of offsprings? Rest of the shoe is mint but got something on the toe

Newb question:

What's the sizing like on GLV and GLIII in comparison to New Balances?

If I'm a 9 in New Balances, should I size up?

Stumbled upon the GLV Offspring Cobble Pack and found them pretty neat. 

Newb question:

I wear a 10 in 998, 10.5 in 997 and 11 in GL3 and GLV. Hope that helps.

Newb question:
I'm a 10.5 in regular NB. I'm a 10 in leather lined NB. I went 10.5 in the first offspring but went up to 11 in the 2nd one. The thing with the glv is the neoprene liner can make your foot look wide. Below you can see the grey one doesn't have as much opening across my foot as the beige one. The grey one is the 11. The difference in length is minimal. You get more in width than length.

Newb question:

hard to answer that as each person is little different but most got 1/2 to 1 full size up from new balance 997/998. but as seen above with winstonandy some ppl go with different sizes in 997/998. 

i wear same size in 997/998 and go 1/2 up from them on gl3 & glv(9.5 in NB & 10 in gl3/gl5). i believe the difference between most ppl usually have to do with width why some ppl go different sizes in 997/998. 

if you have narrow/medium foot i would think 1/2 up would be good, if you are worried go full size up. 

Last edited:
hard to answer that as each person is little different but most got 1/2 to 1 full size up from new balance 997/998. but as seen above with winstonandy some ppl go with different sizes in 997/998. 

i wear same size in 997/998 and go 1/2 up from them on gl3 & glv(9.5 in NB & 10 in gl3/gl5). i believe the difference between most ppl usually have to do with width why some ppl go different sizes in 997/998. 

if you have narrow/medium foot i would think 1/2 up would be good, if you are worried go full size up. 

Yeah. Somehow my 998dboa and 998 grand Tourer fit different, grand Tourer being abit tight.
ninjatoes ninjatoes For now my 998 is 7.5,997 is 8 and GLIII & V is 8.5 due to width problem.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all!

I've worn the same size for all my New Balances (9 for 990, 997, 998, 1400, and 1500), so I guess I'll be shooting for a 9.5 in the GL III's & V's. I have a 9.5 in the Gel Mai's, so I think it should be a safe bet. 

Thanks y'all!

I've worn the same size for all my New Balances (9 for 990, 997, 998, 1400, and 1500), so I guess I'll be shooting for a 9.5 in the GL III's & V's. I have a 9.5 in the Gel Mai's, so I think it should be a safe bet. 
Late to the party but I wear the same size as you in NB and always go 9.5 in III and V

Back
Top Bottom