Asics Love?!? Where is it?

added the 9.5 was about to buy them but ill just wait, hope other stores get them around here. would rather have my sz10

I payed for an 11 and they took the money out of my PayPal account, but then I got this email saying that it was out of stock and I should expect a refund in 2-3 days... :smh:

failure here cause i forgot to put my phone number in and the proccess got stuck...until i realise why it wasnt processing it was too late.hahaha i was hunting that size 12 us too...smh.

It took my money as well for the size 9. But said my order couldn't go through. SMH

NO MONEY NO SHOES... LOL

i hate you ...it was the one i had on my cart dude...GIVE IT BACK.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
Sorry man, I got jacked too many times myself, know how you feel!  I was up at 3am yesterday trying to cop from Afew, only they never made it online.  Then I had them in my cart at 24 kilates, but when I went to pay, someone snatched them!

Got my confirmation from SNS, feeling better already.

Last edited:
US release will probably be the same as the other pair. A lot of stores doing in-store only BS with a few taking phone orders and posting online later in the day.

Sorry man, I got jacked too many times myself, know how you feel!  I was up at 3am yesterday trying to cop from Afew, only they never made it online.  Then I had them in my cart at 24 kilates, but when I went to pay, someone snatched them!

Got my confirmation from SNS, feeling better already.

haha...jk man.actually i m glad a fellow nt er got themHope you keep them too , shoes are awesome.i hope somewhere down the line i get a pair for me...at a close to retail price.

Back
Top Bottom