Asics Love?!? Where is it?

A7A7AC83-288D-4358-B033-40EB08437423.jpeg

Would you say to go TTS for the new GL3 or continue to size half up?

For the new GLIII I can go TTS without any problems at all. Both length and width are pretty much perfect TTS. But I had to get these CDG and one other new release half size up because they didn't make half sizes. Thankfully they are still wearable and didn't feel too big, so I think you could go with either option.

For the new GLIII I can go TTS without any problems at all. Both length and width are pretty much perfect TTS. But I had to get these CDG and one other new release half size up because they didn't make half sizes. Thankfully they are still wearable and didn't feel too big, so I think you could go with either option.

I could have the option of going TTS or half up.
Do you think that toebox material / fabric will crease ?
Not a fan of fabric creasing with the line showing across :sick:

I could have the option of going TTS or half up.
Do you think that toebox material / fabric will crease ?
Not a fan of fabric creasing with the line showing across :sick:

Not sure, but I don't think they will crease too much tbh. The material on the CDG is more plush and stretchy kind of.

E7830BF9-F76C-4D78-8FF1-70FBD9EE5D37.jpeg

Wish I had a bit more gray in the toe but still pretty nice.

Damn, I am actually digging that toebox. Mine has a good chunk of grey, but I was hoping for some more pink/green/orange. I haven't seen many that have a lot of orange.

whats a good price for Salmon toes 2.0 size 11.5? I have been looking for a pair but dude wants ~$800..

Right...lol i offered 650 and that was a “lowball” to him

just keep looking, put offer up on stockX and Goat, maybe you'll get lucky. you missed the window where you coulda got them for around $400 or lower, but that was like 2017-2018ish

Super dope; I was waiting for some real life pics. Mine got delivered last night at my brother’s but didn’t even ask him to open the box and see lol.

Back
Top Bottom