Aside from the Nets, which NBA teams are slated to unveil new jerseys this off-season?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pacers are getting new jerseys & a new court design as well... Past & present mixed together in the design.
That video was fan made, not official.

thunder black alternates would be
pimp.gif

The League held off on giving teams Black Alternates for the reasoning of the the Nets changing to Black as a primary color (Toronto had they're Black which became primary road and the Heat are the Heat. Money is Money)

I think you will see very little Black alternates to none with the Nets having a Black and White colorway as their team colors. besides the Spurs (Who have color blocking of Black/White/Silver) I think the hope of Black Alternates are out the window for many NBA teams.

The Thunder would most likely be an orange or yellow jersey. Why also the past two seasons Stern has tried to limit team proposals of having Black Alternates due to the Nets from recent reports.

Nah, the OKC Thunder do not need black jerseys, maybe a Dark Blue alternate would be a better fit. I PS'ed this last year.

For those Houston fans

I hope the Thunder get a Navy Blue or Orange alternate "OKC" uni next season.

I despise the Lakers, but a Black/Purple/Gold road alternate would be
eek.gif

sick.gif
 Like the one Kobe wore for a Slam cover a few years ago.

It won't happen though because they already have a white alternate which is
pimp.gif

I think a Knicks' black alternate would be dope as well.

I just thought of something, you could watch the Heat (wearing their Back in Black unis) play the Nets on a black and white TV.

The Pistons need to do something. The Raptors should probably spice things up as well.

Anybody remember those BUTT UGLY unis that the Raptors used to have with the Raptor dribbling the ball, the Pistons with the flaming horse, or how about the Grizzlies with that aqua uni with the Grizzly bear on the leg of the shorts?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

The Pistons need to go back to the turquoise jerseys

no

agreed, those unis are horrible.

bulls need those red pinstripes brought back.
agreed with the bulls pinstripes.. but i think the pistons should go back to the teal unis.. because a lot of teams are using white/red/blue.. and it is not even cool anymore.. wizards. pistons, sixers, clippers, probably the nets.. not cool... i liked it when the pistons had their own colors..

Originally Posted by kalikid23

Little bit off topic but anybody remember those BUTT UGLY unis that the Raptors used to have with the Raptor dribbling the ball, the Pistons with the flaming horse, or how about the Grizzlies with that aqua uni with the Grizzly bear on the leg of the shorts?

these were the jerseys that were sick.. the ones that stood out between the white/red/blue jerseys...

hopefully the lakers. maybe throw some of the off colored jerseys back in the mix. retro night blue or something black.

Originally Posted by Freeze

hopefully the lakers. maybe throw some of the off colored jerseys back in the mix. retro night blue or something black.

I wish the Lakers would partake in these "throwback" nights, and wear those nice MPLS jerseys, or even the old "Los Angeles" font blue jerseys again. 
They need to wear their '70's or 80's style jerseys full-time though. 
pimp.gif

The Pistons need to do something. The Raptors should probably spice things up as well.

Anybody remember those BUTT UGLY unis that the Raptors used to have with the Raptor dribbling the ball

indifferent.gif

i would kill for a mcgrady in white

Anybody remember those BUTT UGLY unis that the Raptors used to have with the Raptor dribbling the ball, the Pistons with the flaming horse, or how about the Grizzlies with that aqua uni with the Grizzly bear on the leg of the shorts?

Those are honestly in my top 5 favorite jerseys.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Any photoshops of the potential new knicks jersey
nerd.gif
?

they're probably going to remove the black from the jerseys...not much change. Pretty much going back to the early 90s color scheme

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Pacers are getting new jerseys & a new court design as well... Past & present mixed together in the design.

where did you see this? i hope your not referring to that fan made video.

laugh.gif
the Knicks have had the same jersey basics from since the beginning of time. Only subtle changes. Same with Celtics ... I don't think font or anything like that will ever change. Lets see what they got in store for us. I hope they bring back that throwback we had from a couple years ago that we wore like once or 2x in the stephon marbury days.

Back
Top Bottom