Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

So, do the Air Mags drop again?
Didn't get a chance to find out. My flux capacitor started to fail, so I was forced to return back to the present time. 
mean.gif

No worries tho, superb, being the expert in time travel that he is, is working on a quick fix. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

This the same lame *** ***** that got HT shut down? :smh:

Hahaha

I will be back in this thread when I come back from Memphis next week sometime to check back yaw. Keep up the good work fellas. Yaw making me proud

Last edited:

Superb let me borrow his time machine. 
smokin.gif

Much appreciated, brah. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What's wrong with a $300 engagement ring?

U need to be saving as much as possible for a house, not dropping thousands on a ring.
$300 engagement ring because you're saving for a house while spending $400+ on dinner?  Makes sense.
He's not even a villain he's like the 1st level Glass Joe from Punch Out

Hahaha

I will be back in this thread when I come back from Memphis next week sometime to check back yaw. Keep up the good work fellas. Yaw making me proud
How about you just log off for good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well damb!

Sorry but I had to bump this...read the whole thread over while taking a break from finals...wonder what happened to Con St. Capital 
laugh.gif
 dude was hilarious and Jman23 was out for his neck

Lol @ No link to the actual video and a random pic of a gold Porsche.

Still up to the same scam

Lmao. I can't tell if dude is unaware that he's completely transparent, or aware and just doesn't give a damn, knowing he'll get some idiots.

He's back 
eek.gif
 and hes ditched the s-curl 
roll.gif
 you a clown b big les even said you were talking out of your *** when he replied to this thread 

@Jman23  round 2 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the ambiguous "news channel 8" background and the tv thats hooked up to a computer monitor with your logo on it. Post a video or article of your story that invited you on the news, I don't believe anything you say that isn't backed up by a credible source at this point 

Last edited:
Dude taking pics in an empty news studio. Put an SD card with his logo into the back of a Tv thats not even a news room
mean.gif
i'm saying 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 post an article or video of the news story or tales of the duck 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom