Ask Men's Top 99 Most Desirable Women 2014

I am highly upset at no Nina Dobrev or Minka Kelly however ...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Kim K. isnt top 10 on this list?? What?? Minka Kelly ISNT ON THE LIST?! What the ****?! AMY POEHLER IS MORE DESIRABLE THAN OLIVIA MUNN?!?!? :x :rofl: :x

I looked at #20 as Marissa Miller...It's Marissa Mayer
Marissa Ann Mayer (pronounced /ˈmaɪər/;[8] born May 30, 1975) has been President and CEO of Yahoo! since July 2012. Previously, she was a long-time executive and key spokesperson for Google. Mayer was ranked eighth on the list of America's most powerful businesswomen of 2013 by Fortune magazine.

In September 2013, Mayer became the first CEO of a Fortune 500 company to be featured in a Vogue magazine spread.[49] In 2013, she was also named in the Time 100 and became the first woman listed as number one on Fortune magazine's annual list of the top 40 business stars under 40-years-old.[50] Mayer eventually made Fortune magazine history in 2013, as the only person to feature in all three of its annual lists during the same year: Businessperson of the Year (No. 10), Most Powerful Women (at No. 8), and 40 Under 40. (No. 1) at the same time.[51]

View media item 798483
Desirable for being rich and powerful in the business world

Since Minka Kelly's not on it that makes the whole list invalid
Chelsea Peretti at 37? :x Really? Doesnt even belong on the list
Sarah Silverman at 80 :x
No Jessica Alba? Where's Chloe Benett? No Natalie Portman?
List is straight turds

Last edited:
Not enough latinas in that list. 

They put in a few token minority girls that everyone is basically force fed , and then had the audacity to put women like ANNA @#$@%@ GUNN and an army of AWGs in the top 99 most desirable women. Really?

And by AWGs I do NOT mean girls like Alison Brie, Emilia Clarke, etc. I wouldn't put them top 5 but I like them :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah there's a few BAD white girls on that list, but it's way too bland overall with all the AWG's. They never seem to give love to minority women.

Ana Brenda Contreras

Laisha Wilkins Perez

Ximena Navarette

My latina contributions 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom