Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: wut? The chick really aint done nothing for dude to kick her to the curb. If anything...yall are the ones acting mad paranoid and beta. Chick invited him to a NYE party....a party around her friends....OP is winning by atleast 7 points right now. She could really be out of town..I mean, it is Christmas lol. He shouldnt have to do the things you suggest to build his confidence up. Thats hustling backwards b! Infact...that might have been the most pathetic beta post ive ever read...no lie.
I guess fam...

you can say what you want, saying this is beta, but think about it.... Famb is super duper geeked about this girl.

he will clearly not think in a rational manner when handling her.

just fall back op... If she's feeling you, shell let it be known... If you never spoke with her, I'd be saying be aggressive...

you got the most intimidating part out the way... Kick back and relax...

I can understand that, the pre-emptive strike to start on a roll and maintain that roll throughout your yambs career. I don't think that's gonna work though, he's gonna have to meet that L when it comes to truly understand.

Why no update bruh?

CURBSIDEPROPHET'S COMMUNITY PROFILE

[table][tr][td]Location:
 [/td][td]Atlanta, GA
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Forum Post Count:
 [/td][td]690
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]Last Online:
 [/td][td]49 minutes ago
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Damn yall are impatient. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I was waiting to have a better story/date to update yall with but it's all good.

Basically, hung out again on New Years. Had a decent time, but was kinda awkward because it was her friends party and I aint no a single ***** up in there. No New Years kiss. Not sweating it. We've texted a couple times since then and plan to hang out again sometime soon.

Ya happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom