Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 Sorry to disappoint fellas....

Good luck to all those who will never be in the same situation.

Get that money fam.

damn playa, you should have found her during the NYE countdown and made the move for the kiss.

what do you mean no new years kiss. you coulda sped up everything if you just manned up for 1 minute of the year. you had an excuse to kiss her dude :lol:

Damn yall are impatient. :lol:

Anyway, I was waiting to have a better story/date to update yall with but it's all good.
Basically, hung out again on New Years. Had a decent time, but was kinda awkward because it was her friends party and I aint no a single ***** up in there. No New Years kiss. Not sweating it. We've texted a couple times since then and plan to hang out again sometime soon.

Ya happy!!!

Last edited:
maaaaaaaaaaan...not gonna lie, I believed you'd close the deal OP. Oh Well..

This thread needs to be absorbed by the TAY thread, because cats in there think ish like this is unheard of, we need a success story lol

im sure shes looking for someone to take care of her financially..

probably goes for older men that take her out on shopping sprees n whatnot..

Damn yall are impatient. :lol:

Anyway, I was waiting to have a better story/date to update yall with but it's all good.
Basically, hung out again on New Years. Had a decent time, but was kinda awkward because it was her friends party and I aint no a single ***** up in there. No New Years kiss. Not sweating it. We've texted a couple times since then and plan to hang out again sometime soon.

Ya happy!!!

Did she kiss someone else? :nerd:

came across the thread while at work...gettin' bored...

mad props to you who have been puttin work into! know how to appreciate these kind of guys who does have it (balls and game)...

even though no kiss at the new year's eve party :frown:

She's a bartender. Odds are she's a terminally unmotivated loser. It's possible this one is a nice girl and paying her way through university, I guess. Either way, you shouldn't be intimidated to ask out some girl in the service industry. Don't you have any self-worth?

Last edited:
She's a bartender. Odds are she's a terminally unmotivated loser. It's possible this one is a nice girl and paying her way through university, I guess. Either way, you shouldn't be intimidated to ask out some girl in the service industry. Don't you have any self-worth?
God get this guy out of here already.

I didn't think it was possible to have a more annoying troll than powerreppin. I guess I was wrong :smh:, you make him tolerable in comparison :rolleyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom