asking someone to prom

Joined Jan 6, 2009
be smooth and go up..." hey, you goin to the prom w/ anyone?"...... "no"....." would you like to go w/ me?"....... how ever youswagg my dude

Joined Jan 6, 2009
be smooth and go up..." hey, you goin to the prom w/ anyone?"...... "no"....." would you like to go w/ me?"....... how ever youswagg my dude

Joined Jan 6, 2009

Joined Mar 13, 2008
Just ask

1. It's not a marriage proposal

2. The way you ask won't change the way she responds to the question, just the way she reacts to the question.

Joined Jul 19, 2008
Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

you sure it won't matter cause i always see dudes doing something "cute"
Cute = Simp.

Remember that thread where girls like guys who are in charge?.. Take my advice, and I'm so for real. ^

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cute = Simp.

Remember that thread where girls like guys who are in charge?.. Take my advice, and I'm so for real. ^
my N Data w/ the dope moves...

take his advice, he stole a mature married lady from a semi-pro wrassler-lookin N

and Fam really called son Data

Joined Jul 19, 2008

Cute = Simp.

take his advice, he stole a mature married lady from a semi-pro wrassler-lookin N

&
@ "wrassler".

Joined Oct 9, 2008

Cute = Simp.

That right there is gonna get me through the rest of the work day.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now