Assassin's Creed Brotherhood : Free DL content coming in Dec.

Is anyone as hyped about this game as much as I am? Assassin's Creed II is one of my favorite games of all time. This game looks like it's going to deliver.

***UPDATE***

[h1]
[h1]Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Gets Free Content[/h1][h2]Animus Project Update 1.0 coming next month.[/h2][h2]November 24, 2010[/h2]

by Jim Reilly
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/057/057511/imgs_1.html 

Not even two weeks after its release, Ubisoft announced it will be bringing downloadable content for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to Xbox Live and PlayStation Network next month at no cost.

The new content, titled "Animus Project Update 1.0," includes a new game mode, Advanced Alliance, and a new multiplayer map, Mont Saint-Michel. Advanced Alliance takes the original Alliance Mode and makes target identification and engagement more difficult for players, similar to the difficulty changes between Wanted and Advanced Wanted modes.

"We are very thrilled to be able to offer the first Multiplayer DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for absolutely free," said Sebastien Puel, executive producer,
Ubisoft Montreal.

"We wanted to say thank you to our fans for making Brotherhood such a huge success its opening week. We are very proud of the unique and innovative Multiplayer mode it offers, and hope the fans enjoy the new content."

The Mont Saint-Michel map features narrow streets, a bell tower, and multi-leveled structures that are "perfect for hunters to surge from out of nowhere to execute their prey."

The Animus Project Update 1.0 will be available on Dec. 14.
[/h1]

Is anyone as hyped about this game as much as I am? Assassin's Creed II is one of my favorite games of all time. This game looks like it's going to deliver.

***UPDATE***

[h1]
[h1]Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Gets Free Content[/h1][h2]Animus Project Update 1.0 coming next month.[/h2][h2]November 24, 2010[/h2]

by Jim Reilly
http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/057/057511/imgs_1.html 

Not even two weeks after its release, Ubisoft announced it will be bringing downloadable content for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to Xbox Live and PlayStation Network next month at no cost.

The new content, titled "Animus Project Update 1.0," includes a new game mode, Advanced Alliance, and a new multiplayer map, Mont Saint-Michel. Advanced Alliance takes the original Alliance Mode and makes target identification and engagement more difficult for players, similar to the difficulty changes between Wanted and Advanced Wanted modes.

"We are very thrilled to be able to offer the first Multiplayer DLC for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for absolutely free," said Sebastien Puel, executive producer,
Ubisoft Montreal.

"We wanted to say thank you to our fans for making Brotherhood such a huge success its opening week. We are very proud of the unique and innovative Multiplayer mode it offers, and hope the fans enjoy the new content."

The Mont Saint-Michel map features narrow streets, a bell tower, and multi-leveled structures that are "perfect for hunters to surge from out of nowhere to execute their prey."

The Animus Project Update 1.0 will be available on Dec. 14.
[/h1]

AC2 was my fav game of last year,ACB is looking amazing,all the new features,Rome,multiplayer. It's looking pretty damn good. Can't wait to get it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AC2 was my fav game of last year,ACB is looking amazing,all the new features,Rome,multiplayer. It's looking pretty damn good. Can't wait to get it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i recently started playing Assassin's Creed 1 but the game is so monotonous that i'm really just playing to get through the game...not that i find it particularly enjoyable or engaging. Is 2 any better? I can download Brotherhood now but i dont wanna waste my time if its just rehash
laugh.gif

i recently started playing Assassin's Creed 1 but the game is so monotonous that i'm really just playing to get through the game...not that i find it particularly enjoyable or engaging. Is 2 any better? I can download Brotherhood now but i dont wanna waste my time if its just rehash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

laugh.gif

1 wasn't that good,way too repitetive but 2 was a huge improvement.Great story and it keeps you busy for a long time with all the things that there's to do like the tombs,collecting items. Last years GOTY in my opinion . Brotherhood will be even better than 2 and it has multiplayer. I strongly recommend that you try ac2

laugh.gif

1 wasn't that good,way too repitetive but 2 was a huge improvement.Great story and it keeps you busy for a long time with all the things that there's to do like the tombs,collecting items. Last years GOTY in my opinion . Brotherhood will be even better than 2 and it has multiplayer. I strongly recommend that you try ac2

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

I agree, 2 demolished the first installment. This game has been on my radar since rumors of it started to leak. In the infamous words of NT, Copped on Tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

I agree, 2 demolished the first installment. This game has been on my radar since rumors of it started to leak. In the infamous words of NT, Copped on Tuesday
pimp.gif

What system are you guys planning on getting it for? I believe PS3 has some exclusive content. All of these pre-order deals from places such as Best Buy, Amazon & Gamestop irritate me. I hate that certain characters, weapons or maps are limited to where I buy the game from.

What system are you guys planning on getting it for? I believe PS3 has some exclusive content. All of these pre-order deals from places such as Best Buy, Amazon & Gamestop irritate me. I hate that certain characters, weapons or maps are limited to where I buy the game from.

$20 gift card when you buy it at Toys R Us this tuesday.

Part 2 was 10000 times better than part one and that is saying alot because despite its repetitiveness I enjoyed part 1. Lets hope brotherhood follows the trend. Multiplayer wont be make or break it for me but it certainty could be the icing on the cake (like Uncharted 2)

$20 gift card when you buy it at Toys R Us this tuesday.

Part 2 was 10000 times better than part one and that is saying alot because despite its repetitiveness I enjoyed part 1. Lets hope brotherhood follows the trend. Multiplayer wont be make or break it for me but it certainty could be the icing on the cake (like Uncharted 2)

I have a feeling this game will drop in price very quickly. Happened with AC2 and Splinter Cell Conviction.

Back
Top Bottom