Assassin's Creed III

Do they usually do gold versions or whatever? If so any idea what could possibly be omit for ps3

I may just wait for that version if it's good enough cuz I'm busy

Just finished sequence 3, and while it did take me by quite a surprise, I was kind of expecting it.
The way Haytham and them gather around at a table and hold meetings alone are mannerisms of Templars

Just finished sequence 3, and while it did take me by quite a surprise, I was kind of expecting it.
The way Haytham and them gather around at a table and hold meetings alone are mannerisms of Templars

i was shocked, but not more then i was pissed about the 100% full synchronization of some haytham's mission. i did the fort mission close to 30 times. i didn't even know where there was a right side of the fort where the general was patrolling, then 9 out of 10 times when i press X, haytham wouldn't grab another solder as a meat shield when the firing squad opened up on me. other times, solders wouldn't even be close enough for me to grab, they'd just start spreading out for anticipation for the shots.

Which one you talking about? The one I had to continuously repeat was the one with the cannons without being detected.

Which one you talking about? The one I had to continuously repeat was the one with the cannons without being detected.

i think it was sequence 3 where you ambush the red coat's prisoner convoy in boston where you meet conner's mom. you then travel to the fort in south boston, while picking off other red coats. to get full sync, you have to find the general and kill him, 3 corner kills, and not take damage from the firing squads, all in one playthrough. like i said, i never even noticed the right side of the fort where the general was until i repeated the damn mission 20+ times. the corner kills were easy, but the no damage from the firing squads was a b***h. the second after you free the last prisoners, they throw you into a hand to hand with two red coats, then right in the middle of the action it prompts you to press x to grab an enemy close to you as a meat shield. sometimes i'd press the button, but i wouldn't grab anyone.

i'm only doing it for trophies. i'm not sure if any secrets are unlocked or anything. this is actually the first AC i'm attempting the 100% full sync. for the others, i wasn't going to let the sync rules tell me how to play.

It doesn't get you anything. It's more for those hardcore gamers who want to finish everything.

just picked this up. haven't played since AC2 so im kind of out of the loop as far as story goes. game looks amazing in 3d though.

I couldn't care less about Connor. Maybe Ezio set the bar too high, but this dude is so damn monotone and boring.

how the hell do you keep your weapons? I keep losing my axe when it gets planted in an enemy's head. I pick it back up, but I can't sheath it. Help?

try equipping another weapon, then see if it automatically sheath the axe. i lose my weapons in enemies too, so you have to remember to go back and pick them up, but i never had an issue sheathing the weapon.

i'm not that far into the game yet, so i had a question for those that are further along. the axe that the red coat brutes carry on their backs, is that same axe available at gen stores later in the game? i went into a store and didn't see the same axe available. the only way i can get it now is off a brute. the brute axe and sawtooth sword are the only two normal/heavy weapons worth rocking, imo.

Last edited:
After finishing Sequence 5, I can honestly say I have no interest in doing the side missions and quests whatsoever. This is coming from a guy who 100% synced AC2, ACB, and ACR. Only other game I felt this way was that POS that was AC1.

I don't know... I think it's because it's a little too much... Hunting, fixing up the house, housing homeless people...

Some of the side missions are cool.. I enjoy all the liberation missions and assassination contracts...

also, not sure if anyone else has been doing this but rather than holding O to counter (not sure what button it is on XBOX), just tap it right when you see the attack indicator above the enemies. During the training, it instructed you to HOLD O to counter

Finally picked up my copy yesterday and have been playing non-stop. I personally am digging how much detail they have put into this one with the back story. I purchased the season pass on xbox live as well.

After finishing Sequence 5, I can honestly say I have no interest in doing the side missions and quests whatsoever. This is coming from a guy who 100% synced AC2, ACB, and ACR. Only other game I felt this way was that POS that was AC1.

dude same here! Im on sequence 7 and have barely even tried to make any $...and dont really have a desire to because I dont feel motivated to buy new weapons...

The game early on was a bit lack luster story-wise, too many plot holes...
Maybe I missed something, but this dude put on the Assasins hood and looked like he aged 10 years! lol

Really liking the Desmond missions too, I like how the lack of a HUD kind of adds a new wrinkle...and echoes the idea that playing as Connor is supposed to \be a computer program

Also dont have a problem with Connor...he is supposed to be naive and monochrome...seems to take things at face value and Im interested in seeing when he realizes things arent black and white (As I said, im only on sequence 7 so far...)

Back
Top Bottom