Assistance needed in bootleg intervention

Has anybody heard of a website named toetoeshoes.com? A friend is trying to buy the 11/12 CDP pack & the Space Jams from there. I suspect that they'rea bootleg site. From what I've seen, they don't have the usual off-the-wall colorways that other fake sites have, but the prices are too good to betrue. Any thoughts?

Stay away from that web site unless you want FAKES
alien.gif
sick.gif

not promoting fakes, but it is smarter 2 copy a pic of the authentic shoe. price is always my 1st look tho...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Q: Are your shoes authentic?

Yes, the shoes we sell are 100% authentic. Because we know our products and assure authenticity, we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on all our shoes.Please understand that we make every attempt to only sell 100% authentic footwear; however, if -- for any reason -- you are not completely satisfied with yourpurchase, we ask you to simply return them for a refund.

They stole the pictures and uploaded them to their site, thats why its so grainy.

If the price is too good to be true on a website, 99% of the time its fake.

Tell your boy to stay away, if not, send him the link to this thread.

lmao at motorsports vi for 84.99...hahahahaha
definetly fake
unless they held a factory hostage and are trying to get rid of these before the cops catch on.lol

Originally Posted by messiah914

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Q: Are your shoes authentic?

Yes, the shoes we sell are 100% authentic. Because we know our products and assure authenticity, we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on all our shoes. Please understand that we make every attempt to only sell 100% authentic footwear; however, if -- for any reason -- you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we ask you to simply return them for a refund.
I sense a lot of lawsuits and back money owed
laugh.gif

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lock

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Looks like they basically copied the whole pickyourshoes.com website.

That seems to be the new theme these days for varient makers and sellers.

Copy legit websites, but use pisspoor English and sell terrible fakes (varient 16.5 "fusions" with AF1 soles have me laughing right now).

FTL.

Back
Top Bottom