ASTRO rips BET's 106&Park The Backroom

He's nice . . . but like alot of dudes who are nice at rapping, I doubt he'll be able to make multiple full fledged, fleshed out coherent projects

He's nice . . . but like alot of dudes who are nice at rapping, I doubt he'll be able to make multiple full fledged, fleshed out coherent projects​

Areed with this. I have loved what I have heard from dude and he can spit but I have to see if he has the ability to make structtured songs/projects before I can really judge him.

He's signed to epic under LA Reid and well yeah Joey is better, but Joey has 2 years on him. Not to mention Joey is better then alot of older rappers :lol:

You can tell that he has worked hard on his craft. He still has alot of work to do but he has that extra something that makes him likeable. As long as he keeps it up he will go places. And thank God with all of the horrible rappers that are out now.

Kid is nice. Crazy how much he sounds like he belongs in the '90s. You can really see the influence the Internet has had in this new generation of rappers who were able to reach so much further for their influences.

Last edited:
Kid is nice. Crazy how much he sounds like he belongs in the '90s. You can really see the influence the Internet has had in this new generation of rappers who were able to reach so much further for their influences.
i think theres a small shift into that 90's hip hop sound , if not a shift then atleast a lane for it

Back
Top Bottom