AT&T blocks /b (4chan)

a rabbit hole i dare not tread into

nerd.gif

UPDATED 2: A mere 5 hours after the problems were first reported on Reddit, sources on /b/ say that members of Anonymous has already started planning retaliation towards AT&T

Is anyone chargin their DDos lazors?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

ATT employs probably some of the best hackers and programmers in the world. Where do you think all those people who get caught up in hacking go to? Either the govt. or a big corporation. Hell, all ATT has to do is start offering paychecks to the big Anon hackers and this ends tonight.

ATT wins.

And then those best programmers go home and visit their favorite site...

And bite the hand that feeds them?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

RIP AT&T

4chan is GONNA THRASH AT&T for this and Im joining them.
LISTEN UP @#@$ HERES THE DEAL

we DO NOT know EXACTLY why this damn ban has been put in place

RUMOR HAS IT - DDOS AVERSION; ****tons of traffic being routed through AT$T servers trying to hit /b/
OR MAYBE ITS JUST GOOD OLD CP CENSORSHIP, ALTHOUGH WE DONT KNOW FOR SURE

NO RAID until CONFIRMATION of justification of DDoS

UNTIL REASON FOR ATTACK IS CONFIRMED TOMORROW WHEN AT&T PR OFFICES OPEN UP
CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE ONCE
1) BE POLITE
2) ASK, POLITELY, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE BAN "HI, I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS 4CHAN.ORG/B/ AND THIS IS PROBLEM FOR ME, WAT IS UP"
3) SAY 'THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME' WHEN THEY GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO USEFUL INFORMATION AT ALL
4) HANG UP

IF AT&T IS CENSORING, THIS IS SPARTA, WE ARE LEGION, ETC ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE
UNTIL THEN, WE RELAX
+#*% IS ON. I'll write letters and emails and help with the.... cant call since Im time warner. This is gonna be HUGE

LISTEN UP +!$@!##:
you're about to find out what country runs the internet.
%#@* with AT&T and guess what happens:
this %%@% doesn't get censored, it gets brought down completely becuase it is participating in cyber terrorism.
sound stupid? yes. could it happen? yes.
will it happen? if any real or perceived damage is done to AT&T, yes, the federal government will allow permanent action to be taken.
there will be no lulz.

personally, i can't wait to see what you +!$@!## are capable of. impress me please.

taken from one of the threads

Back
Top Bottom