AT&T DSL...??!? users...

As a current AT&T DSL customer and former Comcast Cable Internet customer, I wish I could have Comcast back. However, my new place doesn't have Comcastservice available.

DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT get ATT for your ISP.

IT. IS. TRASH.

Maybe some have had good experiences with it but not me. We have had it forever and I would think they would've made it better by now but nope. My Daddoesn't like change so we are stuck with it.

Get cable.

Had it for a year before switching to comcast. Its slow as $@#* compared to comcast. Dont do it

switched from cable to dsl with att
needless to say, it was like a downgrade
ohwell.gif

i definitely REGRET it

DSL is a huge downgrade. i stayed with it for maybe 3 months til i went back to cable

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

get ATT U-Verse
co-sign

att dsl was pretty dam slow, then I got u-verse, I always have at least 700 kb download speeds now.

My girl mother has it and it is awful especially with a wireless connection. As stated, downloads seem like they take foreva and a day. Thank God that I haveComcast.

ATT is terribad!!! I will ALWAYS have on/off connection during rainy/windy days!!! I CANT PLAY COD *$#!!!! and sometimes its just so damn slow

ATT sucks. I have never had so many problems, and slowness like I've had with ATT. Don't bother, you will be downgrading.

When I originally got it without having phone service, I couldn't get a signal, and the operator told me that it's because I live in California
indifferent.gif

ATT DSL is absolutely horrible. We were supposed to get 3mbps. We really got something like 500kbps. I switched to Comcast and its way, way better.

Back
Top Bottom