At&T offering refurbished BlackBerry Bold for free, today only/web exclusive

[h1]AT&T offering refurbished BlackBerry Bold for free[/h1]
Posted by Zach Epstein on Mar 27, 2009 11:04 am 24 comments Filed in AT&T, BlackBerry, Exclusives, Handsets, RIM, Retail

In the market for a new AT&T smartphone? Don't care if it's refurbished? The BlackBerry Bold is about as good as it gets from AT&T right now, and those of you who haven't pulled the trigger yet are in for a treat. How does free sound? Regularly priced at $299.99 new and $199.99 refurbished, this is pretty much a steal as long as a new 2-year contract doesn't scare you off. It looks like the free deal is only good online and only for today, so get a move on!

Someone may be in the market for a new phone, so I figured I'd share this with you guys.

very tempting..

anyone have this phone, give me some insights..

im in need of an upgrade from my sk2. smh

i'm on t-mobile
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

aint nothing for free.. whats the catch? just the 2 year contact?

and probably the fact that its one day only.
I would get it but it would end up costing me probably like $75+ a month

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by thetruth03

aint nothing for free.. whats the catch? just the 2 year contact?

and probably the fact that its one day only.
I would get it but it would end up costing me probably like $75+ a month

thats whats holding me back. I only pay $40 a month right now.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

very tempting..

I have the Bold and absolutely love it. I use it along with my iPhone, which is for biz. The Bold pretty much allows you to multi-task betweenthe BBM, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google Maps(GPS is included on the BOLD as well as WI-FI). If you're in the market for a new phone then thisis definitely a phone you wanna pick up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

very tempting..

I have the Bold and absolutely love it. I use it along with my iPhone, which is for biz. The Bold pretty much allows you to multi-task between the BBM, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google Maps(GPS is included on the BOLD as well as WI-FI). If you're in the market for a new phone then this is definitely a phone you wanna pick up
pimp.gif
ill look into it, which do you prefer.. iphone or the BBbold?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

very tempting..

I have the Bold and absolutely love it. I use it along with my iPhone, which is for biz. The Bold pretty much allows you to multi-task between the BBM, AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Myspace, Facebook, Google Maps(GPS is included on the BOLD as well as WI-FI). If you're in the market for a new phone then this is definitely a phone you wanna pick up
pimp.gif
ill look into it, which do you prefer.. iphone or the BBbold?
Bold. I just use the iPhone for very little texting, calls, and emails.

mannn early termination fees FTL!!!!

i would dead my contract with sprint and pick up this bold with the quickness...

i dont really care about the price of the plan. i would only pay 60 w/ that good ol' corporate discount...

this $%@#!@ sucks.

man I got an upgrade to use, I already have a plan for $82 with all my features, I think I'm about to pull the trigger now.

GOOD LOOKING OUT

Back
Top Bottom