At what age did you stop growing?

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Anybody else feel shorter than they really are? i feel short i.e 5'7 till i stand next to some one 5'7
Yep. I'm 5'9 and all the dudes I chill w/ are 6 ft even or over.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Anybody else feel shorter than they really are? i feel short i.e 5'7 till i stand next to some one 5'7
Yep. I'm 5'9 and all the dudes I chill w/ are 6 ft even or over.

Posture can add up to an inch of height, depending on how compressed your spine is. Learn to stretch your spine and decompress the vertebrae when standing/sitting/etc.
I haven't grown since the beginning of high school I think. Still around 5'9, 5'10 on a good day maybe

Posture can add up to an inch of height, depending on how compressed your spine is. Learn to stretch your spine and decompress the vertebrae when standing/sitting/etc.
I haven't grown since the beginning of high school I think. Still around 5'9, 5'10 on a good day maybe

lolo
10th grade. stuck at 5'8.5
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

This. A lot of my doctor friends just recently told me about this. Fix you're posture and avoid putting too much weight on it when you're young. That way the spine can expand more and you can gain two + inches overtime.
You're pretty much taller in the morning as opposed to the evening due to blood flow along the spine. I stopped growing around two years ago (mid 20s), 
tired.gif
. Wish I was a bit taller though.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

This. A lot of my doctor friends just recently told me about this. Fix you're posture and avoid putting too much weight on it when you're young. That way the spine can expand more and you can gain two + inches overtime.
You're pretty much taller in the morning as opposed to the evening due to blood flow along the spine. I stopped growing around two years ago (mid 20s), 
tired.gif
. Wish I was a bit taller though.

Back
Top Bottom